Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment (WCL) 2016 – 50 Mining Sirdar Posts – Apply by Last Date 27th July 2016
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) Job Vacancies Notification to fill up 50 Mining Sirdar Posts has been released. Find job details, eligibility criteria, important dates & links and other relevant information below. Last Date for applying is 27th July 2016.
Western Coalfields Job Details:
Total No of Vacancy: 50 Posts
Job Location: Nagpur
Name of the Post: Mining Sirdar
- Rs. 1000/- for 1st Year.
- Rs. 1250/- for 2nd year.
- Rs. 1500/- for 3rd Year.
- Rs. 1750/- for 4th year
Western Coalfields Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Candidates should have completed Senior Secondary School / Intermediate / 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
Age Limit: Candidates Age should be between minimum 18 Years to maximum 23 Years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules
Selection Procedure: Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions have to apply online
- Online registration is available on the Official Website: http://westerncoal.nic.in/
- Apply on or before 27.07.2016
- Date of Publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News Paper: 30.06.2016
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.07.2016
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 27.07.2016
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply