UTC Aerospace Systems Engineer Trainees India
UTC Aerospace Systems Engineer Trainees India BE / B.Tech Freshers/Experienced Work Location: Corporate – India Design Center Functional Area: Engineering.
UTC Aerospace Systems
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL and only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.
- Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET).
- Requisition Number: 37835.
- Functional Area: Engineering.
- Work Location: Corporate – India Design Center.
- Position Overview: This position is for the Environmental and Engine Control Systems, UTC Aerospace Systems.
- Basic Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering (B.E/B.Tech,.) in Electronics.
- % Travel Required: 0%.
- Software Design/ Validation Conducts Unit tests/ System Test on the development environment or target systems.
- Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E/B.Tech,.) degree in Electronics.
- Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
- Good RTOS fundamentals. Modeling and Controls systems design using Matlab/ Simulink.
- Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus.