UPSC Recruitment 10/2015 – Apply Online for 65 Professor, Principal, Director and Other Posts.
UPSC Recruitment 10/2015 – Apply Online for 65 Professor, Principal, Director and Other Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC ) Invites Online Applications for the recruitment of 65 Director, Professor, Principal, Junior Scientific Officers, Senior Mining Geologists, Research Officers and other vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 27-08-2015. Other details and how to apply are given below.
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 65
Name and Number of the Post:
- Director in Central Cattle Breeding Farm: 01 post
- Professor of Agriculture Chemistry in National Sugar Institute: 01 post
- Associate Professor (Political Science) in National Defence Academy: 01 post
- Junior Scientific Officers in Integrated Headquarters (Navy): 04 posts
- Deputy Assistant Directors (Non-Medical) in Central Research Institute: 09 posts
- Senior Mining Geologists in Indian Bureau of Mines: 07 posts
- Ship Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director Generals (Technical): 05 posts
- Deputy Director General/Regional Directors, Ministry of Tourism: 02 posts
- Scientists ‘B’ (Civil Engineering) in Central Water & Power Research Station: 03 posts
- Research Officers (RS&A) in the Office of Union Public Service Commission: 02 posts
- Professor in Computer Science & Engineering (Technical): 01 post
- Associate Professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering (Technical): 05 posts
- Associate Professor in Applied Mathematics (Non-Technical): 01 post
- Associate Professor in Applied Chemistry (Non-Technical): 01 post
- Associate Professor (Non-Technical) (Applied Chemistry): 01 post
- Associate Professor (Non-Technical) (Applied Mathematics): 01 post
- Principals, Higher Secondary School Government of Union Territory of Puducherry: 10 posts
- Assistant Professors in Law in Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College Puducherry: 10 posts
- For Director: 40 Years.
- For Professor / Deputy Director General/Regional Directors: 50 Years.
- For Associate Professor / Ship Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director Generals (Technical):45 Years.
- For Junior Scientific Officers / Deputy Assistant Directors / Scientists ‘B’ / Research Officers: 35 Years.
- For Senior Mining Geologists: 40 Years.
Age Relaxation is applicable 05 Years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science / Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry / M.Sc Agriculture Chemistry / Ph. D in Political Science / M.Sc./M. V. Sc. Degree in Biochemistry / Microbiology / M.Sc Geology or Applied Geology / Degree in Naval Architecture / B.E /B.Tech. and ME /M.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent. For post wise qualification details refer official notification given below.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- for General / OBC candidates. No fee for SC/ST/PH and woman candidates. Examination fee can be paid at any SBI branch by cash, or net banking facility by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 27-08-2015. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted.
Last date for submission of Online Application: 27-08-2015.
Last date for Printout of Online Application: 28-08-2015.
For more details click the link given below.,