UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 Hall Ticket
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct the Combined Medical Service Examination (CMS) on 13.08.2017. The application process was completed from 26.04.2017 to 19.05.2017. Huge number of Interested candidates are registered for this recruitment. Now all the Aspirants are eagerly awaiting for UPSC CMS Exam date and Admit Card release date.
UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination 2017
Aspirants appearing for the exam can download the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 through the direct link provided here on this page. For accessing the Admit Card, candidates will have to enter their Registration ID/ Roll No and Date of Birth/ Password. UPSC will issue e-admit card. UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination Admit Card 2017 will be available for downloading until 13th August 2017.
UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination 2017 Vacancy Details
Total Number of the Posts: 710
Name and Number of the Post:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 450 posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories: 26 posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 216 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 02 posts
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation: 16 posts
Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2016
Candidates have to visit the official website to download the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 , Call Letter, Hall ticket. The Call Letter will contain following information:
- Name of the candidates
- The registration number of the candidates
- Their Roll Number
- Name of the test Venue
- Address of the test venue
- Timing of the Test
- Date of Examination
How to download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017
As already stated above, the Hall Ticket would be uploaded on the official website of UPSC and hence they must know the procedures involved in downloading the UPSC CMS Admit Card. Applicants are follow the simple steps to download the UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination Admit Card 2017 Call Letter 2017 at www.upsc.gov.in.
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- On the drop-down menu, click on the appropriate Link of the admit card.
- Enter the Application number, date of birth.
- System will be generate your Admit Card.
- Download your Admit Card and Take a Printout.
UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam Admit Card 2017