UPSC Assistant Professors Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online 23 Posts
UPSC Assistant Professors Recruitment 2016: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Invites Application for the recruitment of 23 Professor, Principal and Assistant Professor vacancies in various departments on General Central Services, Group ‘A’ Gazetted Non-Ministerial Service. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 27.10.2016.
UPSC Assistant Professors Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 23
Name and Number of the Post:
1. Professor (Hospital Administration-cum-Medical Superintendent) – 01 post
2. Principal – 01 post
3. Assistant Professor in Botany – 03 posts
4. Assistant Professor in Chemistry – 04 posts
5. Assistant Professor in English – 04 posts
6. Assistant Professor in Gujarati – 04 posts
7. Assistant Professor in Hindi – 01 post
8. Assistant Professor in Mathematics – 01 post
9. Assistant Professor in Physics – 01 post
10. Assistant Professor in Psychology – 01 post
11. Assistant Professor in Sanskrit – 01 post
12. Assistant Professor in Sociology – 01 post
13. Assistant Professor in Zoology – 02 posts
Age Limit: Candidates should not exceeded 50 years for S.No-01 & 02, 35 years for S.No-03 to 13. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess basic University qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register with MD (Health Administration)/MD (Hospital Administration)/MD (Community Health Administration) for Professor Posts, Ph.D. Degree in concerned or allied or relevant Disciplines with A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks for Principal Posts, Good Academic record as defined by the Concerned University with at least 55% marks & Master’s Degree level. in Concerned Subjects also Qualify NET for Assistant Professor Posts. Refer official notification for post wise qualification details.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. Application fee will be exempted to SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in recruitment test and interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 27.10.2016.
Last date to Apply Online: 27.10.2016 by 23:59 hrs
Last date for Print out your Application: 28.10.2016 by 23:59 hrs.
For more details about UPSC Recruitment 2016 click the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs:
Latest All India Jobs: