UPSC Advt No 9-2016 – 51 Specialist, Asst Registrar & Other Posts
UPSC Advt No 9-2016: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Invites Application for the recruitment of 51 Veterinary Officer, Assistant Registrar, Junior Technical Officer, Assistant Anthropologist, Technical Officer & other vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 02.06.2016.
UPSC Advt No 9-2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 51
Name and Number of the Post:
1. Veterinary Officer: 01 Post
2. Assistant Registrar of Trade Marks & Geographical Indications: 09 Posts
3. Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology): 01 Post
4. Assistant Anthropologist (Physical Anthropology Division): 02 Posts
5. Technical Officer (Forestry): 04 Posts
6. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pediatrics): 23 Posts
7. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pediatric-Surgery): 07 Posts
8. Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry): 01 Post
9. Deputy Director Medical: 02 Posts
10. Chief Mineral Economist: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates should be 38 years for Post-01, 40 years for Post-02, 06, 07 & 09, 35 years for Post-03, 30 years for Post-04, 05 & 08 and 50 years for Post-10. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Veterinary Science or Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or Degree in Science (Veterinary) as listed in the First or Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 for Post-01, Degree in Law for Post-02, Associate-ship in Sugar Technology awarded by National Sugar Institute, Kanpur or Post Graduation Diploma in Sugar Technology for Post-03, Master’s Degree in Anthropology for Post-04 from a recognised University & other qualification details refer the notification.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. Application fee will be exempted to SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in recruitment test and interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 02.06.2016 & send print out of online application with relevant documents and fee to the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on or before 03.06.2016.
Last date to Apply Online: 02.06.2016 by 23:59 hrs
Last date for Receipt of Print out of Online Application: 03.06.2016 by 23:59 hrs.