UPSC Advt 5/2016: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Invited Applications for the recruitment of 104 Economic Officer, Examiner, Manager, Senior Scientific Officer, Specialist, Assistant Director, Deputy Mineral Economist & Other vacancies on temporary basis. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 31-03-2016 up to 23:59 hrs. Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure and how to apply for UPSC Advt 5/2016 is given below.,
UPSC Advt 5/2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 104
Name and Number of the Post:
1. Economic Officer: 01 Post
2. Examiner: 58 Posts
3. Manager (Mail Motor Service): 08 Posts
4. Senior Scientific Officer Grade- II (Engineering): 04 Posts
5. Senior Scientific Officers Grade- II (Gentex): 01 Post
6. Senior Scientific Officers Grade- II (Military Explosives): 02 Posts
7. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Orthopedics): 14 Posts
8. Specialist Grade-III (Obst. & Gynae): 04 Posts
9. Specialist Grade-III (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation): 02 Posts
10. Assistant Directors (Hindi Typing and Hindi Stenography): 04 Posts
11. Deputy Mineral Economist (Intelligence): 01 Post
12. Assistant Executive Engineers (Electronics): 02 Posts
13. Assistant Director Grade-II (Technical): 01 Post
14. Lecturer in Mathematics: 01 Post
15. Lecturer in English: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates should be 30 years for Post-01 & 02, 35 years for Post-03 to 06, 10, 12, 13 & 15, 40 years for Post-07, 08 & 11, 45 years for Post-09 and 38 years for Post-14. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics for Post-01, Degree in Law for Post-02, Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering for Post-03, B.E./ B. Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Metallurgical/ Textile Engineering for Post-04, 05, B.E./ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Technology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry for Post-06, recognized MBBS Degree qualification included in the First Schedule or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) for Post-07. For post wise qualification details refer the official notification.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. Application fee will be exempted to SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on recruitment test and interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 31-03-2016 up to 23:59 hrs and print out of online applications on or before 01-04-2016 up to 23:59 hrs.
Last Date for Apply Online: 31-03-2016 up to 23:59 hrs
Last Date for Printout of Application: 01-04-2016 up to 23:59 hrs.
For more details about UPSC Advt 5/2016 click the link below.,