UPPSC Recruitment 2016: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has Invited Online Applications for the recruitment of 2234 Allopathic Medical Officer, Research Officer, Assistant Manager (Non technical), Lecturer, Professor, Chief Fire Officer, Mines Officer, Assistant Director and Other vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 21-12-2015 to 21-01-2016. Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure, and how to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2016 is given below.,
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 2234
Name and Number of the Post:
1. Allopathic Medical Officer: 2099 posts
2. Assistant Research Officer (Statistics) (Physically Handicapped/ Backlog): 02 posts
3. Assistant Manager (Non technical): 31 posts
4. Lecturer (Math): 01 post
5. Chief Fire Officer: 06 posts
6. Professor (IImul Atfa): 01 post
7. Manager (General Recruitment): 12 posts
8. Professor: 47 posts
9. Assistant Engineer (Traffic and Transportation Planning): 02 posts
10. Professor (IImul Saidla): 01 post
11. Mines Officer -11 posts
12. Research Officer-09 posts
13. Lecturer (Hifzane Seh): 01 post
14. Chief Fire Officer: 01 post
15. Assistant Director, Fisheries: 06 posts
16. Entomological Assistant (Junior Grade): 03 posts
17. Lecturer (Kulliyat Special Recruitment): 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 25 to 40 years for Post-13, 17, 30 to 50 years for Post-6, 10, 21 to 40 years for remaining posts. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules. Refer the official notification for more details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.B.B.S. degree of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India, Post-graduate Degree/ Diploma in Medical or Health Sciences in particular subject for Post-1, Post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics for Post-2, Degree from a University established by law in India (Graduate level) for Post-3, Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks for Post-4, Degree in Fire Engineering from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or any equivalent degree for Post-5. Refer the official notification for posts wise Educational qualification.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 105/- (Exam Fee Rs 80/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for Unreserved & OBC, Rs. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs 40/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for SC & ST, Rs. 25/- (online processing fee) for PH category in the form of E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website uppsc.up.nic.in from 21-12-2015 to 21-01-2016.
Starting date for Apply Online: 21-12-2015.
Closing date for Apply online: 21-01-2016.
Last date for Receipt of Examination Fees in Bank: 18-01-2016.
For more details about UPPSC Recruitment 2016 click the link given below.,