Tripura NRHM Enrollment 2017 – 193 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse & Various Vacancies:
Tripura NRHM Enrollment 2017 : National Health Mission Tripura invites application for the post of 193 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse & Various Vacancies on contract basis. Apply before 31 January 2017.
About Tripura NRHM: Government of Tripura has been implementing NRHM in the right earnest. The opportunities presented in NRHM are going to be used in the state to set in motion the march towards achievement of the vision 2018 developed by Government of Tripura. It envisages a dynamic community owned and managed health system facilitated by the government so as to enable the community meet their health needs..
Recruitment details for Tripura NRHM Enrollment 2017:
Name of the Job: Medical Officer, Staff Nurse
No of Vacancy:
- Medical Officer: 63 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 20 Posts
- Medical Officer: Rs. 20000/- (Per Month)
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 20000/- (Per Month)
Age Limit : As per Tripura NRHM Rules
Educational Qualification for Tripura NRHM Enrollment 2017:
- For Medical Officer : BAMS or its equivalent Degree from a recognized Ayurvedic Medical Institution and completion of one year compulsory internship training after passing of B.A.M.S or its equivalent.
- For Staff Nurse : 12th examination passed with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Course under State/ Central Nursing Council or B.Sc. nursing from recognized University.
Nationality : Indian
Job Location: Agartala (Tripura)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Preliminary Competency Assessment Test & Interview.
How to Apply for Tripura NRHM Enrollment 2017:
Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application Form along self-attested copies of relevant documents send to the O/o Mission Director, NHM, Tripura, Palace Compound, Agartala, Pin-799001 or e-mail to email@example.com on or before 31.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 31.01.2017
Important Links :
[catlist name=tripura excludeposts=this numberposts=5