TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2015-2016 – Apply Online for 1863 Jr Co-Operative Auditor, Assistant & Other Posts.
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2015-2016: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Online Applications for the recruitment of 1863 Assistants for various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Services/ Secretariat Service/ Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service/ Co-Operative Subordinate Service/ Commercial Tax Department vacancies through Combined Civil Service Examination II ( Group II ‘A’ Services ) ( Non Interview) posts. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 11-11-2015. Other details and how to apply for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2015-2016 is given below.,
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2015-2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 1863
Name and Number of the Post:
I). Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service
- Personal Clerk in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission: 01 post
II). Assistant in various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
- Assistant in Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department: 36 posts
- Assistant in Industries and Commerce Department: 40 posts
- Assistant in Commissioner of Revenue Administration Department: 11 posts
- Assistant in Land Administration Department: 08 posts
- Assistant in Land Reforms Department: 01 post
- Assistant in Prison Department: 16 posts
- Assistant in Medical and Rural Health Services Department: 213 posts
- Assistant in Transport Department: 35 posts
- Assistant in Registration Department: 59 posts
- Assistant in Rural Development Panchayat Raj Department: 403 posts
- Assistant in Backward Classes Department: 32 posts
- Assistant in Fisheries Department: 45 posts
- Assistant in Technical Education Department: 62 posts
- Assistant in NCC Department: 06 posts
- Assistant in Public Health and Preventive Medicine Department: 136 posts
- Assistant in School Education Department: 76 posts
- Assistant in Directorate of Vigilance and Anti Corruption Department: 07 posts
- Assistant in Survey and Land Records Department: 105 posts
- Assistant in Urban Land Ceiling and Urban Land Tax Department: 41 posts
III). Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department
- Commissioner of Commercial Taxes: 14 posts
- Commercial Taxes, Chennai (South )Division: 56 posts
- Tiruchirappalli Division: 29 posts
- Salem Division: 10 posts
- Vellore Division: 10 posts
- Coimbatore Division: 45 posts
- Madurai Division: 15 posts
- Tirunelveli Division 12 posts
IV). Assistant in various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Secretariat Service / Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service/ Cooperative Subordinate Service
- Planning Junior Assistant, Tamil Nadu State Planning Commission: 02 posts
- Assistant in Finance Department: 26 posts
- Assistant in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission: 02 posts
- Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly: 01 post
- Junior Co-operative Auditor in the Co-operative Audit Department: 298+10 posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01-07-2015. No maximum age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs BCM and DWs of all Castes.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess any degree / Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting:- both by Higher Grade in Tamil and English and (ii) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand:- both by Higher Grade in Tamil and English for Post-I-1, A degree of B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com., of any University or B.O.L of Annamalai University or B.B.A of Madurai Kamarajar University or B.Litt., of Madras University or B.B.M or B. Litt., of Bharathiyar University for Assistant in Commissioner of Revenue Administration post, A degree of B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com., or Economics or Statistics of any University for Planning Junior Assistant, Assistant in Finance Department, Lower Division Clerk posts, B.B.M. Degree or B.Com. Degree or B.Com (Computer Application) Degree or B.A. (Co-operation) Degree or B.A. (Economics) Degree or B.A. (Corporate Secretaryship) Degree or B.B.E. Degree awarded by any University for Junior Co-operative Auditor posts.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 125/- (Examination Fee Rs. 75/- + Application Fee Rs. 50/-) through Offline/ Online mode. Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs. 50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e. Rs. 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office/ Fee Processing Agency. Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
Online Payment: Pay the fee through the online payment gateway i.e., Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
Offline Payment: Fee must be paid either through Post Office or Bank Branches on or before 13-11-2015.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in on or before 11-11-2015.
Date of Notification: 12-10-2015.
Closing Date for Apply Online: 11-11-2015 upto 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank/ Post Office: 13-11-2015.
Date of Examination: 27-12-2015. 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
For more details about TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2015-2016 click the link given below.,