TNPSC CCS Group 1 Examination 2016 – 85 Posts
TNPSC CCS Group 1 Examination 2016: Govt of Tamilnadu, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 85 Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police (category-I), Assistant Commissioner (C.T.), District Registrar, District Employment Officer & District Officer (Fire and Rescue Service) vacancies on direct recruitment basis through conducting CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services). Interested candidates can apply online from 09.11.2016 to 08.12.2016. TNPSC Group 1 Examination 2016.
TNPSC CCS Group 1 Examination 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 85
Name and Number of the post:
- Deputy Collector: 29 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (category-I): 34 posts
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.): 08 posts
- District Registrar: 01 post
- District Employment Officer: 05 posts
- District Officer (Fire and Rescue Service): 08 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
The qualification prescribed for these posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies 10th + HSC or its equivalent +U.G. degree. Provided that, other things being equal, preference will be given to the candidates, who possess the qualification mentioned against each of the following posts:-
1. Deputy Superintendent of Police (Cat.I): A degree or diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science and also to those who possess National awards for Physical efficiency.
2. Assistant Commissioner (C.T): A degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws (or) A degree both in Commerce and Law (or) A degree either in Commerce or Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws (or) A degree either in Commerce or Law.
3. District Employment Officer: Graduate in Economics / Education / Sociology / Statistics or Psychology and to those with Post Graduate Diploma in Social Science and Experience in Industrial / Personnel Management / Labour Welfare.
Application & Exam Fee:
For One time Registration – Rs.50/- Note: Candidate who have Already Registered in one time Registration System Paying Rs.50/- are Exempted from Paying the Registration Fee for this Recruitment.
Preliminary Examination Fee:
For Preliminary Examination Fee – Rs.75/- Note: The Preliminary Examination Fee Should be Paid at the time of Submitting the Online Application.
Main Written Examination Fee:
For Main Written Examination Fee – Rs.125/- Note: The Main Written Examination Fee Should be paid only those candidates who are admitted to the main written Examination based on the result of Preliminary Examination and on receipt of intimation from TNPSC, if they are not eligible for fee concession.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Oral Test in the form of an interview.
How to Apply for TNPSC CCS Group 1 Examination 2016: Interested Candidates can Apply online through the official website http://tnpscexams.net from 09.11.2016 to 08.12.2016.
Date of Notification: 09.11.2016.
Last date for Apply Online: 12.12.2016.
Last date for Payment of Fee through (Bank or Post Office): 10.12.2016.
Date of Preliminary Examination: 19.02.2017 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P .M
For more details about TNPSC Recruitment 19-2016 – TNPSC CCS Group 1 Examination 2016 click the link given below.
Other Govt Jobs:
Latest All India Jobs: