TNFDC Recruitment 2016 – 10 Assistant Manager Posts
TNFDC Recruitment 2016: Tamilnadu Fisheries Department Recruitment 2016 – Govt of Tamilnadu, The Managing Director, Tamilnadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited (TNFDC), Chennai – 10 has Invites Application for the post of 10 Assistant Manager vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 14.09.2016. Age limit, Educational qualification, Selection procedure and how to apply for TN Fisheries Department Assistant Manager Vacancy 2016 is given below.,
TNFDC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total number of the Post: 10
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years for General, 18 to 32 years for MBCs/DCs/ BCs & BCMs and 18 to 35 for SC/ SCA & ST candidates as on 01.07.2016.
1. Must Possess the Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai. (or)
2. Must possess a certificate of successful completion of the full course of Inland or Marine Fisheries Classes conducted by the Government of India. (or)
3. Must possess a Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu; (or)
4. Must possess a Science Degree with Zoology as Main subject; (or)
5. Must possess a Degree in Bachelor of Fisheries Science.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST candidates through Demand Draft Drawn in favour of “The Managing Director, TNFDC Ltd, Chennai” payable at Chennai.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download a copy of Application from the official website www.fisheries.tn.gov.in and duly filled application along with recent passport size photograph, self attested photocopies of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates and Demand Draft in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Assistant Manager” by Registered Post to The Managing Director, Tamilnadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited, No-167 Poonamallee High road, Chetpet Eco Park Campus, Kilpauk, Chennai-600 010 on or before last date 14.09.2016.
Date of Notification: 18.08.2016.
Last date for Submission of Application: 14.09.2016.
For more details about Tamilnadu Fisheries Department Assistant Manager Vacancy 2016 click the link given below.,