Telangana 10th class 2016 Hall ticket Download – TS SSC Public Exam Halltickets 2016
Telangana 10th class 2016 Hall ticket: Admit cards for TS (Telangana State) SSC Supplementary Examination 2016 have been released by the Telangana Board of Secondary Education (TBSE). It is being conducted only for those candidates, who have registered and failed, and who were absent in the SSC public examinations, held in March.
Telangana 10th class Hall ticket 2016
Admit cards for TS (Telangana State) SSC Supplementary Examination 2016 have been released by the Telangana Board of Secondary Education (TBSE). All those candidates who will be appearing for the same, may download the Telangana 10th class 2016 Hall ticket from its official website, bsetelangana.org.
Download Telangana 10th class 2016 Hall ticket
The supplementary exam will be conducted from June 15 to 29. It will be conducted at different centres of examination throughout the state. The duration of the exam will be from 9:30 am to 12:15 pm. It is being conducted only for those candidates, who have registered and failed, and who were absent in the SSC public examinations, held in March. No fresh candidates will be permitted.
How to download the Telangana 10th class 2016 Hall ticket
- Log on to the official website, www.bsetelangana.org
- Click on the link for downloading the supplementary exam admit card
- Enter your admit card number and other required details
- Click on submit
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference.
The directorate of government examinations is an independent department functioning under the Ministry of Secondary Education, Government of Telangana. The department is responsible for conducting the SSC/OSSC public examinations and a number of minor examinations.
Official Site: www.bsetelangana.org
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE
1. Candidate should note TIME TABLE (i.e) Dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
2. The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
3. Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
4. The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
5. Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16-05-1992.
6. Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
7. Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
8. IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
9. All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.