SSCSR Chennai Recruitment 2016 – 20 Research Asst & Other Posts
SSCSR Chennai Recruitment 2016: Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission Southern Region (SSCSR), Chennai has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 20 Senior Research Assistant & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03.09.2016 to 03.10.2016. SSCSR Chennai Recruitment 2016. ( Exnded Closing date for receipt of applications: 18-10-2016)
SSCSR Chennai Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 20
Name and Number of the Post:
- Senior Research Assistant- 09 posts
- Senior Technical Assistant- 03 posts
- Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions)- 01 post
- Textile Designer- 02 posts
- Court Master- 02 posts
- Tubewell Operator- 01 post
- Farm Assistant- 01 post
- Junior Chemist- 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18-30 years for Post 1 to 05 & 08 & 18-25 years for Post 06 & 07. Upper age relaxation of 03 years for OBC & 05 years for SC, ST, 10 years for PWD & others is applicable as per Govt. Instructions.
1. Senior Research Assistant: Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or Institution.
2. Senior Technical Assistant: Degree In Agriculture followed by Post Graduate in Agronomy/Plant Breeding /Genetics of a recognized University or equivalent.
3. Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions): i) Master’s degree in Tamil /Malayalam / Telugu/ Kannada with Ancient Indian History as a subject at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognized University or equivalent; or ii) Master’s degree in History with Ancient Indian History as a subject and Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu/ Kannada as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognized university or equivalent.
4. Textile Designer: Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Design or Fine Arts with Textile Designs as a subject from a recognized University or Institute. (ii) Two years’ experience as a Designer in the field of textile designing with appropriate motifs and colour combination as well as layout of designs on paper and fabrics in a handloom establishment or in a dye house. (OR) (i) Three years Diploma in Fine Arts with textile designs as a subject from a recognized University or Institute; (ii) Three years experience as a Designer in the field of textile designing with appropriate motifs and colour combination as well as layout of designs on paper and fabrics in a handloom establishment or a dye house.
5. Court Master: i) Degree in any subject of a recognized University or equivalent; ii) 2 years’ experience in Courts/Tribunals
6. Tubewell Operator: i) I.T.I Certificate in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. (ii) Three years’ experience in running tube well in any Farm.
7. Farm Assistant: Pass in 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with a Certificate Course or training in Agriculture from a recognized Institute and at least one year experience of work at an Agriculture Farm ; or B.Sc (Agriculture).
8. Junior Chemist: 1. Master’s degree in Chemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Oil Technology or Food Technology of a recognized University or equivalent. (OR) 2. Bachelor of Science Degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects or Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Chemistry from a recognised University or equivalent and with two years’ experience in analytical work.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- by SBI Net Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or through SBI Challan. No fee for women candidates & candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on OMR/ Computer Based Examination & Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test etc & interview for Junior Level Posts.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website http://sscsr.gov.in from 03.09.2016 to 03.10.2016 by 05:00 PM & send print out of the application form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph along with self-attested copies of certificates/ documents in support of age, essential qualifications, experience, proof of Caste/ Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH (PWD)/ EXS) to the The Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, Southern Region, EVK Sampath Building, II Floor, College Road, DPI Campus, Chennai – 600 006 within ten days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee.
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 03.09.2016.
Closing date for Submission of Online Application: 03.10.2016. (Exnded Closing date for receipt of applications: 18-10-2016)
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application: within 10 days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee.
For more details about SSCSR Chennai Recruitment 2016 Click the link given below.,
(ALSO READ : SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016 )