SEBI Special Recruitment Drive 2015 – Apply Online for 46 Asst Manager Grade ‘A’ Posts.
SEBI Special Recruitment Drive 2015 – Apply Online for 46 Asst Manager Grade ‘A’ Posts: Securities and Exchange Board of India SEBI has issued the employment notification and Invites online applications for the recruitment of 46 Assistant Manager (General), Assistant Manager (Legal), Assistant Manager Engineering(Civil)- Technical, Assistant Manager (Official Language), Assistant Manager (Research) vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 22-08-2015 to 07-09-2015. Other details and how to apply are given below.,
SEBI Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 46
Name and Number of the Post:
- Assistant Manager (General): 32 posts
- Assistant Manager (Legal): 09 posts
- Assistant Manager Engineering(Civil)- Technical: 01 post
- Assistant Manager (Official Language): 02 posts
- Assistant Manager (Research): 02 posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit for OBC (NCL) 30 years and 32 years for SC/ST as on 31-07-2015.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Masters Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ MBA/ Post Graduate Degree in Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Masters Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit /English /Economics/Commerce, Masters degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ MBA (Finance)/ Econometrics or Candidates with a Doctorate in topics related to above subjects shall be given preference. Research or teaching experience and publication in standard journals will be considered as an additional qualification from a recognized university / Institution.
Pay Scale: Rs. 17100-1000(11)- 28100-EB-1000(4)-32100-1100(1)-33200.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- for OBC (NCL) candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in online/written test and interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.sebi.gov.in from 22-08-2015 to 07-09-2015. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the ON-LINE application to SEBI’s office.
Procedures for Apply:
- Application Registration.
- Payment of Fees.
- Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload.
- Starting date for Apply Online & Fee payment: 22-08-2015.
- Closing date for Apply Online & Fee payment: 07-09-2015.
- Availability of Call Letters on SEBI website (for On-Line Examination): Will be intimated by email/sms.
- Date of On-Line Examination: October 11, 2015.
For more details click the link given below.,