- 1 RAILTEL Asst Engr Recruitment 2016 – Vacancy Details:
- 2 RAILTEL AE Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- 3 Qualification & experience (mandatory):
- 4 OR
- 5 Qualification mentioned above should be through whole time regular mode and should be approved/ recognized by the statutory body (AIU/UGC/AICTE etc.)
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 Important Link:
RAILTEL Asst Engr Recruitment 2016: RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RAILTEL) Applications are invited for 2016 Recruitment for the posts of 61 Assistant Engineer (AE) Job Vacancies. Last Date for application is 28 August 2016.
RAILTEL Asst Engr Recruitment 2016 – Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RAILTEL)
Advertisement No.: RCIL/2016/P&A/44/12 – NER
Last Date: 28.08.2016
RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RAILTEL):
RailTel Corporation of India Ltd., a Mini Ratna (Category-I) PSU of the Ministry of Railways, invites applications from qualified, young and energetic Indian nationals for the posts of Assistant Engineers (on contract basis) for implementation of USOF / National Optic Fiber Network (NOFN) project covering the six states of Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur and Nagaland as per details given below:
Total No. Vacancy: 61 Posts
Job Location: Gurgaon
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
RAILTEL AE Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification & experience (mandatory):
- Diploma (3 years course) in Electronics; or Telecommunication/Communication; or Electrical; or Electrical & Electronics; or Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication; or Electronics & Instrumentation; or Information Technology; or Computer Science
- with minimum 55% marks
- with minimum 2 (two) year experience in the field of execution of Optical Fiber Cable or other telecom Infrastructure Projects and/or operation and maintenance of Optical Fiber Cable/equipment/network or other telecom infrastructure.
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc.(Engineering) in Electronics; or Telecommunication/Communication; or Electrical; or Electrical & Electronics; or Electronics & Telecommunication/communications; or Electronics & Instrumentation; or Information Technology; or Computer Science; or MCA
- with minimum 55% marks.
Qualification mentioned above should be through whole time regular mode and should be approved/ recognized by the statutory body (AIU/UGC/AICTE etc.)
RAILTEL Asst Engr Recruitment 2016 – Other Details:
Pay Scale: Monthly remuneration of Rs.20000/- + EPF (employer’s contribution).
Selection Procedure: The selection will be made through written test and /or interview of short-listed applicants at a place to be decided by RailTel.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST) through bank draft drawn in favour of RailTel Corporation of India Limited payable at New Delhi.
For more details please refer official notification given below links.
How to Apply :
Candidates satisfying the above RAILTEL AE Jobs eligibility conditions are advised to
- Download a copy of the application specified in the official website www.railtelindia.com/ and
- Send the duly filled in application along with the copies of Certificates (self attested) in support of Educational and Technical qualifications, Community etc. to the address mentioned in Official Notification
RailTel Corporation of India,
Building no. 143, Sector-44,
- Application must reach on or before 28.08.2016
- Note: The Candidate should mention Application cover “Application for the post of “………..” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
Last date for Submission of Application: 28.08.2016
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download