ONGC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 157 Asst Technician, Junior Asst and Other Posts.
ONGC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 157 Asst Technician, Junior Asst and Other Posts: Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC) Invites Online Applications for the recruitment of 157 Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Technician, Security Supervisor, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Assistant, Junior Security Supervisor, Jr. Fireman vacancies on regular basis. Interested candidates with valid registration of Name and Requisite essential qualifications in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Tripura may apply online from 29-07-2015 to 14-08-2015 up to 18:00 hrs. Other details and how to apply are given below.,
ONGC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 157
Names and Number of the Posts:
I. A-II Level: 41 Posts
1. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 01 Post
2. Assistant Technician (Electronics & Telecommunication): 06 Posts
3. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 02 Posts
4. Assistant Technician (Production): 26 Posts
5. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 04 Posts
6. Security Supervisor: 02 Posts
II. A-I Level: 105 Posts
1. Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 18 Posts
2. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 12 Posts
3. Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 16 Posts
4. Junior Assistant Rigman (Machining): 01 Post
5. Junior Assistant Technician (Welding): 05 Posts
6. Junior Assistant Technician (Drilling): 20 Posts
7. Junior Assistant Technician (Auto): 04 Posts
8. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle): 04 Posts
9. Junior Assistant (Accounts): 05 Posts
10. Junior Assistant (P&A): 02 Posts
11. Junior Assistant (MM): 05 Posts
12. Junior Assistant Technician (Production): 09 Posts
13. Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing): 02 Posts
14. Junior Security Supervisor: 04 Posts
15. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations): 01 Post
III. W-I Level: 11 Posts
1. Jr Fireman: 11 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18-30 years for UR, 18-35 years for SC/ ST, 18-40 years for PwD (UR), 18-45 years for PwD (SC/ ST) for A-I & A-II,18-27 years for UR, 18-32 years for SC/ ST for W-I as on 14-08-2015. Age relaxation is applicable for Ex-Apprentice of ONGC, Ex-Serviceman, Departmental candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Petroleum Engineering for post A-II 1 to 5, Graduation for post A-I 6, High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Science, & Trade Certificate in relevant trade for post A-I 1 to 7, Matriculation with Fireman’s training for post W-I with relevant experience. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on written test, Physical Standard Test/ Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Trade test/ Typing test, Interview.
Processing/ Registration Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- along with applicable bank charges (No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PwD candidates) through SBI Bank Challan, candidates can download from www.ongcindia.com.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.ongcindia.com from 29-07-2015 to 14-08-2015 up to 18:00 hrs.
Starting Date for Apply Online and Payment of Fee: 29-07-2015.
Closing Date for Apply Online: 14-08-2015 up to 18:00 hrs.
Closing Date for Payment of Fee: 17-08-2015.
Date of Written Test (Tentative): 20-09-2015.
For more details click the link given below.,