ONGC Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy 2017 – 92 Posts
ONGC Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy 2017: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Bandra (East), Mumbai Zone Invites Application for the post of 92 Apprentices vacancies. Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 20.03.2017. Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – ONGC Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy 2017 is given below.,
ONGC Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy 2017:
Total Number of the Post: 92
Name and Number of the Post:
1. Secretarial Assistant – 27 posts
2. Electrician – 08 posts
3. Medical Laboratory Technician – 06 posts
4. Fitter – 04 posts
5. Mechanic Diesel – 04 posts
6. Welder – 03 posts
7. Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry) – 12 posts
8. Electronics Mechanics – 10 posts
9. Instrument Mechanic – 08 posts
10. Driver cum Fitter – 04 posts
11. COPA – 02 posts
12. IT & ESM – 04 posts
Age Limit: Candidate should have attained the age of 14 years as on 20.03.2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess Graduate in Arts/Commerce or Science, ITI in relevant trade, 12th or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institution.
Application Fee: No fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on percentage of marks obtained in the basic qualifications.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://apprenticeship.gov.in & send the Prescribed application along with attested copy of relevant documents & five passport size photograph send to General Manager (HR)-I/c HR/ER, RO Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited ONGC, NBP Green Heights, 4 th Floor, Quadrant-1 Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051 on or before 20.03.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://ongcindia.com.
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Download Application Form”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Send to Concerned Address Mentioned in Official Notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 20.03.2017.
For more details about ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – ONGC Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy 2017 click the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: