NTPC Recruitment 2016 94 Finance Executive, Safety Officer, Mines Surveyor Posts – Last Date 7 September
NTPC Recruitment 2016: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released Notification for 94 Finance Executive, Safety Officer, Mines Surveyor, Medical Specialist Posts. NTPC Recruitment Online application starts from 17th August 2016. Eligible Candidates may register through the NTPC official website www.ntpccareers.net on or before 7th September 2016.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) will make arrangements for conducting Selection process on the basis of online written test followed by interview except for GDMO/Specialist. However, candidate has to qualify separately in written test and interview. Prospective candidates will have to apply to NTPC Recruitment2016 after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
NTPC Recruitment 2016 – Details:
Organization Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the Posts: Finance Executive, Safety Officer, Mines Surveyor Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 90
Job Location: Delhi
Application Mode: Online
Online Application Commencement From: 17th August 2016
Last date to submit Online Application Form: 7th September 2016
Official Website: www.ntpccareers.net
NTPC Recruitment 2016 – Vacancies Details:
- Finance – 30
- Safety – 10
- SAP-ABAP/ BASIS/ DC Operation – 08
- Mines Survey – 04
- Medical(GDMO) – 20
- Medical Specialist (Medicine/Radiology) – 22
Qualification & Experience: (As on 01.08.2016)
- Mines Survey [E1] – Diploma in Civil/Mining/Mines Survey. Holder of valid mine surveyor certificate of Competency or equivalent under CMR 1957. Knowledge of computer, Auto CAD, LDDT (Land Development Desktop), 3D Modeling etc. are desirable. + Working experience in the field of mine surveying desirable.
- Safety [E1/E2/E3] – Graduate Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution or full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from Regional Labour Institute/Institution recognized under the Factories Act/Rules or Degree in Engineering in Industrial Safety with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution. Post qualification experience shall be counted from the date a candidate has acquired the Degree in Engineering. + Working experience in compliance with safety regulations under the Factories
- Finance [E3/E4] – Qualified CA or lCWA + Post qualification executive experience in the area of Accounts/ Finance/ Internal Audit preferably in a large organization/organization of repute.
- SAP-ABAP/ BASIS/ DC Operation [E3/E4] – Graduate Engineering Degree in Computer Science with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. Holder of valid SAP Professional Certificate in BASIS/ABAP from SAP Authorized Training Centre is required. Post qualification experience shall be counted from the date a candidate has acquired the Degree in Computer Science Engineering + Working experience in the field of IT/ABAP/BASIS.
- Medical (GDMO) [E2] – MBBS from recognized University/ Institution + Minimum 2 years experience/ practice after MBBS (Internship training shall not be counted as experience).
- Medical Specialist (Medicine/Radiology) [E2/E3] – MBBS with MD/MS in Medicine/Radiology. For E3 level: Minimum 1 year experience/practice after MD/MS. For E2 level: Fresh MD/MS qualified doctor. For E2 level [Radiology]: Minimum 2years experience/practice after PG Diploma.
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2016)
Candidates Age should not exceed 37 years for E1-E3 & 42 years for E4.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by
- 5 years for SC/ST;
- 3 years for OBC,
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
- And for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Go through www.ntpccareers.net official Notification 2016 for more reference
Pay Scale Details:
- E4 : Rs. 32900-58000
- E3 : Rs. 29100-54500
- E2 : Rs. 24900-50500
- E1 : Rs. 20600-46500
- Online Examination
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.300/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/ PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
How to Apply :
Candidates satisfying the above NTPC Recruitment 2016 eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online
- Visit official website www.ntpccareers.net
- Then Click on the relevant job title
- Fill Required details
- Submit the application
- Take a print out of NTPC Recruitment 2016 online application form
NTPC Recruitment 2016 – Important Dates :
- Commencement of online registration of application: 17th August 2016
- Last date for on-line registration of application: 7th September 2016