NIE Recruitment 2016: National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE), Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Chennai has Invited Applications for the recruitment of 55 Program Coordinator, Scientist C, Scientist B, Project Assistant, Junior Nurse, Data Entry Operator- A, Administrative Officer, Project Secretary, Clerk & Attendant vacancies for the long term project titled “Model District for Public Health Preparedness, Surveillance and Response, Multi-Strategic Integrated Approach in Tiruvallur District, Tamilnadu, India” on contract basis. Interested candidates can apply Online on or before 21-03-2016. Age limit, Educational qualification, Selection procedure and how to apply for NIE Recruitment 2016 is given below.,
NIE Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 55
Name and Number of the Post:
1. Program Coordinator (Scientist – D) (Medical): 01 Post
2. Scientist C (Medical) (Public health) (Approach Coordinator): 05 Posts
3. Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical) (Laboratory Trainer): 02 Posts
4. Scientist -C (Non-medical) (Data Manager): 02 Posts
5. Scientist-B (Medical) (Team Leader): 01 Post
6. Scientist-B (Non Medical) (Team Leader): 01 Post
7. Project Assistant (Field): 15 Posts
8. Project Assistant (Laboratory): 02 Posts
9. Junior Nurse: 05 Posts
10. Data Entry Operator- A: 10 Posts
11. Administrative Officer: 01 Posts
12. Project Secretary (Section Officer): 04 Posts
13. Clerk (Upper Division Clerk): 04 Posts
14. Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff): 02 Posts
Age Limit: No age limit.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree (MD/DNB/MPH/MAE) with five year R&D/ teaching experience for post-1, 2, MD (Microbiology) with one year R&D/ teaching experience for post-3, B.E/ B.Tech in Computer science/ Information technology from a recognized university with 6 years of experience for post-4. Refer the official notification for post wise qualification details.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/ Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.nie.gov.in/ on or before 21-03-2016.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 21-03-2016.
For more details about NIE Recruitment 2016 click the link given below.,