NCERT Teaching Vacancy – 69 Posts
NCERT Teaching Vacancy: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), invites Online applications for filling up 69 vacancies in various teaching positions, under direct recruitment for Demonstration Multipurpose Schools, attached to their Regional Institutes of Education all over India. Apply online from 10/09/2016 to 26/09/2016
NCERT is an apex organisation of Ministry of HRD – for Educational Research, Teacher Training and Development of Curriculum and Training material in school education.
NCERT Teaching Vacancy Details
Organization Name: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 69
Job Location: All over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Assistant Headmaster : 2 posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) : 14 posts (UR-5, SC-2, OBC-7) in various subjects
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) : 11 posts (UR-6, SC-1, OBC-1) in various subjects
- Primary Teacher (PRT) : 13 posts (UR-7, SC-2, OBC-4) in various subjects
- Work Experience Teacher (WET) : 29 posts (UR-15, SC-4, ST-2, OBC-8) in various disciplines
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Recruitment
1. Assistant Headmaster :
Essential: Master Degree from recognized university with atleast 45% marks in aggregate and B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree. Persons holding posts of Vice-Principals OR posts of PGTs/Lecturer OR 10 years combined regular services as PGT
2. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) :
Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate
3. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) :
Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate.
4. Primary Teacher (PRT) :
Essential: (a) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent (b) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. (c) Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium.
5. Work Experience Teacher (WET) :
Three years Diploma after Higher Secondary in relevant subject area.
- Assistant Headmaster : Minimum 35 and maximum 45 years.
- PGT : 40 years.
- TGT : 35 years.
- PRT : 30 years.
- WET : 35 years
No age bar in the case of employees of the NCERT. Age relaxation for SC/ST and other categories as applicable under the Govt. of India rules would be applicable.
- Assistant Headmaster : Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs. 5400 (PB-3)
- PGT : Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- (Entry Scale)
- TGT : Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- (Entry Scale)
- PRT : Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay : Rs.4200 (PB-II) (Entry Scale)
- WET : Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay : Rs.4600 (PB-II) (Entry Scale)
Selection Procedure: Examination and Interview
Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs.500/- in the form of demand draft/Bankers Cheque only in favour of Secretary, NCERT payable at State Bank of India, NCERT Branch, New Delhi – 110016. No application fees for SC/ST/PWD/Women/NCERT employees.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply only online through NCERT website (Announcement-Vacancy-Academic) www.ncert.nic.in from 10/09/2016 to 26/09/2016
Important Dates for NCERT Teaching Vacancy:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10/09/2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26/09/2016