National Health Mission Assam Recruitment 2016 – 439 Pharmacist, Counselor & Other Posts – – Last Date 12 September 2016
National Health Mission Assam Recruitment 2016: Office of the Mission Director, National Health Mission (NHM), Assam has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 439 Pharmacist, Counselor & Other vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 12-09-2016. Other details regarding the vacancies and eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, etc. are given below.
National Health Mission Assam Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 439
Name of the Posts:
1. Dental Surgeon: 35 Posts
2. MO (Homeo): 14 Posts
3. Sr. Consultant Nursing: 01 Post
4. Jr. Consultant Nursing: 01 Post
5. Nursing Midwifery Tutor: 02 Posts
6. Clinical Instructor :54 Posts
7. Consultant (Child Health): 01 Post
8. Addl Consultant (Maternal Health): 02 Posts
9. Programme Executive: 02 Posts
10. Superintendent, HRD: 01 Post
11. Manager DEIC: 02 Posts
12. Hospital Administrator: 01 Post
13. District Media Expert: 01 Post
14. Block Programme Manager: 12 Posts
15. Programme Assistant: 02 Posts
16. State Coordinator (State Blood Cell): 01 Post
17. State Programme Coordinator, NCD: 01 Post
18. Counselor (NCD): 93 Posts
19. Pharmacist: 213 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be up to 62 years for Post 1 to 8, 16, 17 & up to 43 years for other Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess
- BDS Degree for Post 1
- BHMS Degree/ DHMS for Post 2
- B.Sc (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing passed for Posts 3 to 6
- MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Pediatrics/ Obstetrics & Gynecology for Posts 7 and 8
- MBA/ Post Graduation Degree/ PGDM/ MSW in Human Resource Management/ Rural Development or Diploma in Health Management or Public Health Management/ Management/ Rural Management/ Social Work/ Rural Development for Posts 9, 10, 11 and 14
- Master Degree in Hospital Administration/ Hospital Management/ MD (Hospital Administration)/ Management Sciences/ Health Management for Posts 12 and 16
- Masters in Mass Communication for Post 13
- MBBS degree for Post 17
- Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences or Degree/ Diploma in Counselling Education/ Mass Communication for Post 18
- Passed Diploma in Pharmacy for Post 19 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.nrhmassam.in on or before 12-09-2016.