MPPSC State Service Exam 2016: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has Invited Applications for conducting State Service Exam 2016 for the recruitment of 255 Dy. Collector, Dy. Superintendent of Police, Labor Officer, Chief Municipal Officer, Assistant Director, Chief Executive Officer (District Panchayat), Assistant Director (Industry / Manager) , Child Development Project Officer, Assistant Jail Superintendent, Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer, Transportation Sub-Inspector & other vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 21-03-2016 to 14-04-2016. Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure and how to apply for MPPSC State Service Exam 2016 is given below.,
MPPSC State Service Exam 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 255
Name and Number of the Post:
1. Dy. Collector – 27
2. Dy. Superintendent of Police – 50
3. Assistant Commissioner of Cooperatives & Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives – 02
4. Labor Officer – 01
5. Chief Municipal Officer – 13
6. Assistant Director – 04
7. Chief Executive Officer (District Panchayat) – 02
8. Block Development Officer – 02
9. Assistant Director (Public Relations) – 02
10. Assistant Director (Woman & Child Welfare) – 08
11. Child Development Project Officer – 27
12. Assistant Director (Industry/ Manager) – 51
13. Area Coordinator – 01
14. Assistant Jail Superintendent – 18
15. Deputy Registrar – 02
16. Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer – 18
17. Transportation Sub-Inspector – 19
18. Assistant Labor Officer – 04
19. Chief Municipal Officer – 04
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 20 to 25 years for Post-2, 18 to 30 years for Post-14, 21 to 35 years for Post-17, 21 to 40 years for all other Posts as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxations is applicable as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be a Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university/ Institutions. For Posts wise qualification details refer the official notification.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.500/- for General category and Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC & PWD candidates. The application fee should be pay through online mode during filling online application.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Physical Test followed by interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.mponline.gov.in on or from 21-03-2016 to 14-04-2016.
Starting date to Apply Online: 21-03-2016.
Closing date to Apply Online: 14-04-2016.
For more details about MPPSC State Service Exam 2016 click the link given below.,