MPPEB Recruitment 2016: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has Invited Applications for the recruitment of 279 Manager, Technician, Assistant Gr-III, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Junior Technician, Assistant Grade III, Dispatch Clerk, Laboratory Technician/ Senior Assistant & Other vacancies (Backlog) for M.P. State Co-Operative Dairy Federation Limited. Interested candidates can apply online from 26-12-2015 to 24-01-2016. Age limit, Educational qualifications, Exam fee, Selection procedure and how to apply for MPPEB Recruitment 2016 is given below.,
MPPEB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 279
Name and Number of the Post:
1. Deputy General Manager (Administration): 01 Post
2. Deputy General Manager (Marketing): 01 Post
3. Assistant General Manager (MIS/ EDP, Finance, Area Operation, Purchase/ Storage, CC/ FP): 07 Posts
4. Programmer: 01 Post
5. Manager (Marketing, Area Operation, Combined Operation, Finance, MIS, Quality Control, Purchase/ Storage, Animal Husbandry, Mechanics): 50 Posts
6. Legal Assistant: 01 Post
7. Senior Technician (Mechanics): 05 Posts
8. Marketing Supervisor/ Sales Incentives Organizer: 20 Posts
9. Rural Extension Supervisor: 09 Posts
10. Junior Marketing Supervisor: 05 Posts
11. Junior Rural Extension Supervisor: 15 Posts
12. Accountant: 05 Posts
13. Laboratory Technician/ Senior Assistant: 09 Posts
14. Telephone Operator: 02 Posts
15. Technician: 49 Posts
16. Data Entry Operator (DEO): 04 Posts
17. Accounts Assistant: 10 Posts
18. Dispatch Clerk: 11 Posts
19. Junior Laboratory Assistant: 20 Posts
20. Dairy Dak Assistant: 03 Posts
21. Junior Technician: 10 Posts
22. Junior Dairy Dak Assistant: 11 Posts
23. Assistant Grade III: 25 Posts
24. LMV Driver: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be between 18/ 21 to 40 years for Male (Unreserved), 43 years for Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved) candidates of Madhya Pradesh, 45 years for Others as on 01-07-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. Refer the official notification for more details. Reservation will be given for Madhya Pradesh Residents only.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Veterinary Science/ Science (Biology)/ PG with Commerce/ PG Diploma Rural Management for Manager (Area Operation), Degree in Dairy Technology/ Food Technology/ Dairy Engineering for Manager (Combined Operation), MBA in Marketing Management for Manager (Marketing, Quality Control), C.A (Intermediate)/ I.C.W.A./ MBA (Finance)/ M.Com. for Manager (Finance), PG with Dairy Microbiology/ Dairy Chemistry for Manager (Quality Control), Degree in Veterinary Science/ Commerce/ Biology/ Agriculture for Rural Extension Supervisor & Jr Rural Extension Supervisor, Degree with any Subject for Jr Marketing Supervisor, Degree with Chemistry for Jr Lab Technician, Lab Technician/ Sr Asst, Degree with Electrical/ Industrial/ Mechanical for Technician & Jr Technician, Any Degree with Typing knowledge for Asst Gr-III. Refer the notification for complete details.
For Question Paper I: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for Unreserved candidates, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh & applying online have to pay Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
For Question Paper II: Candidates have to pay Rs.700/- for Unreserved candidates, Rs.350/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh & applying online have to pay Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card. There is no Fee for Direct Recruitment-Backlog & Others.
Candidates will be selected based on Written test & Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.mponline.gov.in from 26-12-2015 to 24-01-2016.
Starting date for Apply Online: 26-12-2015.
Closing date for Apply Online: 24-01-2016.
For more details about MPPEB Recruitment 2016 click the link given below.,