Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2016: All India Management Association is conducting MAT (Management Aptitude Test) on 1st May 2016 (Paper Based Test) and 07th May 2016 (Computer Based Test). Candidates who want to take admission in MBA program in B-Schools of India may appear for MAT May Exam. You may apply for this May Exam Notification by submitting online application form. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 19-04-2016. Other details like Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure, Test Centers, MAT Syllabus and how to apply are given below.,
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2016
Name Of Organization: All India Management Association
Name Of Exam : Management Aptitude Test
Last Date to apply : 19th April 2016
Date of Paper Based Test : 01st May 2016
Date of Computer Based Test : 07th May 2016 onwards**
Candidates who possess Graduate Degree in any concern discipline from recognized university or institute or pursuing in final year of graduation are eligible to apply for Management Aptitude Test 2016.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1200/- as the application fee for appearing Management Aptitude Test.
Mode of Payment:
Fee can be submitted using Credit Card/ Debit Card (ATM Card) payment or Net Banking or crossed Demand Draft in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank or OMR Registration Form with MAT Bulletin/ CD against cash payment.
Mode of Selection:
Students will be selected for admission in B-School in MBA courses as per their performance in Management Aptitude Test. Test will be held through two modes one is Paper Based Test and other is Computer Based Test.
(A) MAT Syllabus:
Syllabus of Management Aptitude Test contains topics like Mathematical skills, Language Comprehension, Indian and Global Environment, Data Interpretation and Intelligence and Critical Reasoning. You may get your complete syllabus through below given link.
(B) MAT Exam Pattern:
|Section No.||Section Name||Questions||Time Suggested (Minutes)|
|III||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|IV||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|V||Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
Procedure to apply for MAT 2016 On-line Application Form:
Candidates may apply through one of the two modes that are following below:
- Candidates should go to official web site of All India Management Association that is aima.in.
- Now go through ‘MAT’ tab which at the below side of the home page.
- Follow ‘How to apply’ and choose link for registration.
- Now choose link to apply on-line by uploading image of photograph & Signature in on-line application form.
- Choose link ‘Fresh Candidate (HERE) to Create Log In’ and fill registration form.
- After that will on-line application form and Uploading digital image of photograph and signature.
- Pay your application fee and take print out of your application for future use.
- Candidates may purchase the Registration Form against cash payment from AIMA, New Delhi OR visit the official site that is aima.inand press ‘MAT’ tab from home page.
- Follow ‘how to apply’ section and choose link to apply.
- Now choose link to apply on-line by without uploading image of photograph & Signature in on-line application form.
- Choose mode of payment and fill on-line application form.
- Take print out of application form.
- Application should be attached along with copies of all required documents and certificates and demand draft.
- At last, print out of duly filled application form and then send it to the below mentioned address.
All India Management Association,
Management House, 14 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
For candidates who complete the Online Registration by
- Uploading digital image of photograph,
- Uploading digital image of signature, and
- Online payment
- Last Date for Online Registration: 19 April 2016(Tuesday)
- For candidates who affix the photograph and sign the printout of Registration Form
- For candidates who make the payment through Demand Draft (DD) or Online Payment
- For candidates who purchase the Registration Form against cash payment from AIMA, New Delhi
- Late Date for Online Filling-up / Purchase of Form: 16th April 2016 (Saturday)
- Last Date for Submission of duly completed Printout of Registration Form: 19th April 2016 (Tuesday)
- MAT Admit card can be downloaded: 23rd April 2016 (Saturday)
- Date of Paper Based Test: 01st May 2016 (Sunday)
- Date of Computer Based Test: 07th May 2016 (Saturday) onwards**
Paper Based Test – 1000 – 1230 Hrs Reporting Time at the Test Center: 0900 Hrs
Computer Based Test – In different Time slots
List of Preparation Books.
|Mission MBA MAT Guide||B S Sijwali and Tarun Goyal|
|MAT (Management Aptitude Test) Entrance Exams with Practice CD||GKP (G K Publications Pvt. Ltd.)|
|The Pearson MAT Super Course with CD||Pearson|
|Study Package For Management Aptitude Test||Arun Sharma (Tata McGraw-Hill)|
|10 Challengers MAT: 10 Mock Tests for Management Aptitude Test||Dharmendra Mittal (Arihant Publications)|
|MAT Score Accelerator||Disha Publication|
|MAT Solved Papers||Disha Experts (Disha Publication)|
|10 Mock Test Papers MAT||Career Launchers (Oswaal Books)|
|Class XI and XII – Maths Books||R S Aggarwal|
|Barron’s Guide to GMAT||Eugene D. Jaffe and Stephen Hillbert (Galgotias Publication Pvt. Ltd.)|
|General Knowledge 2015||Manohar Pandey (Arihant)|
|How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension(MAT)||Arun Sharma & Meenakshi Upadhyay|
|How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for MAT||Arun Sharma|
|The Hand on Guide to Analytical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning||Peeyush Bhardwaj (Arihant)|
|Quantum CAT – Quantitative Aptitude(Also used in MAT)||Sarvesh K Verma(Arihant)|
For more details about Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2016 click the link given below.,