KPSC Recruitment 2016: Govt of Karnataka, Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has Invited Online Applications for the recruitment of 2039 Librarian, Commercial Tax Inspector, Graduate Asst/ Teacher, Graduate Assistants in Various subjects, Assistant Employment Officer, Accountant (Corporation), Accountant (Urban Local Bodies), Co-operative Inspector, Accounts Assistant, Female Supervisors, Hostel Superintendent (Men), First Grade Revenue Inspector, Bill Collector, Music Teacher Grade, Junior Accounts Assistant and other vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 03-03-2016 to 01-04-2016. Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure and how to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2016 is given below.,
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 2039
Name and Number of the Post:
- Librarian – 02
- Commercial Tax Inspector – 307
- Graduate Asst/ Teacher – 10
- Graduate Assistants in Various subjects – 13
- Assistant Employment Officer – 20
- Accountant (Corporation) – 54
- Accountant (Urban Local Bodies) – 39
- Data Compilers and Enumerators – 01
- Co-operative Inspector – 59
- Accounts Assistant – 445
- Female Supervisors – 86
- Hostel Superintendent (Men) – 175
- Hostel Superintendent (Men) – 56
- Assistant Librarian – 01
- First Grade Revenue Inspector (Corporations) – 58
- First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies) – 23
- Marketing Supervisor – 05
- Horticulture Inspector – 24
- Auditor – 50
- Music Teacher Grade-II – 01
- Horticulture Assistant – 21
- Non-Graduate Assistants in the Deaf – 09
- Non-Graduate Assistants in the Blind Children School – 13
- Orientation and Mobility Instructor Grade-II – 03
- Bill Collector (Corporations) – 286
- Bill Collector (Local Bodies) – 43
- Music Teacher Grade-III – 43
- Junior Accounts Assistant – 234
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 12th, Degree, Master’s Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized board/ University. Refer official notification for post wise qualification details.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- for General category and Rs. 25/- for reserved category through online.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online thorough the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 03-03-2016 to 01-04-2016.
Starting date for Apply Online: 03-03-2016.
Closing date for Apply Online: 01-04-2016.
For more details about KPSC Recruitment 2016 click on the link given below.,