Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 – 52 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 : Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 52 Assistant Professor, Assistant Town Planner, Vocational Teacher, Offset Machine Operator, Paste Up Artist Gr II, Copy Holder & other vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 03-08-2016 by 12:00 Midnight. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 52
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Professor In Community Dentistry : 01 Post
2. Assistant Professor In Periodontics: 01 Post
3. Assistant Town Planner: 01 Post
4. Vocational Teacher (Agriculture) 02 Posts
5. Offset Machine Operator Gr II: 03 Posts
6. Paste Up Artist Gr II – Kerala Legislature Secretariat: 01 Post
7. Copy Holder – Kerala Legislature Secretariat : 01 Post
8. Plumber: 15 Posts
9. Compounder – Pharmacist/ Compounder: 03 Posts
10. High School Assistant (Sanskrit): 03 Posts
11. Part Time High School Assistant (Urdu): 01 Post
12. Ayurveda Therapist: 01 Post
13. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Hindi): 01 Post
14. Lift Operator : 01 Post
15. Security Guard Grade II: 01 Post
16. Lecturer In Physical Education: 01 Post
17. Lecturer In Sanskrit: 01 Post
18. Non Vocational Teacher In Geography : 01 Post
19. Analyst Gr III (Drugs Control): 01 Post
20. Caretaker (Social Justice): 01 Post
21. Driver Grade Gr Ii /Tractor Driver: 01 Post
22. Driver Gr.II/Driver (LDV): 03 Posts
23. Caulker: 01 Post
24. Psychiatric Social Worker: 01 Post
25. Store Keeper: 01 Post
26. High School Assistant (Tamil): 01 Post
27. Driver (HDV): 01 Post
28. Last Grade Servant: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 24 – 41 years (candidates born between 02-01-1975 and 01-01-1992) for S.No-1 & 2, 18-50 years (candidates born between 01-01-1998 and 02-01-1966) for S.No-3, 23-40 years (candidates born between 02.01.1976 and 01.01.1993) for S.No-4, 18-36 years (candidates born between 02-01-1980 and 01-01-1998 & Other age details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree (MDS) in Oral Medicine & Radiology from a recognised University approved by the Dental Council of India for S.No- 01 & 2, Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering for S.No-3, Degree in Agriculture with not less than 60% marks from Kerala Agricultural University for S.No-4, pass in SSLC or its equivalent & other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written/ OMR Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 03-08-2016 by 12:00 Midnight.
Instruction to apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates need to scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
3. Click on “One Time Registration”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. After Submission of Application take print out of application and retain it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online : 03-08-2016 by 12:00 Midnight.
For more details like qualification, experience & other information click on the link given below…
Important Links :