Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has Invited Applications for the recruitment of 283 Environmental Scientist, Naval Architect, Junior Instructor, Higher Secondary School Teacher, Police Constable, Women Police Constable, Staff Nurse & other vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 13-04-2016. Age limit, Educational qualification, Selection procedure and how to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 is given below.,
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 283
Name and Number of the Post:
1. Environmental Scientist: 01 Post
2. Naval Architect: 01 Post
3. Animal Nutrtion Officer: 01 Post
4. Medical Officer (Siddha): 01 Post
5. Motor Transport Sub Inspector (Trainee): 03 Posts
6. Junior Instructor (Surface Ornamentation Technique): 02 Posts
7. Junior Instructor (Surveyor): 03 Posts
8. Junior Instructor (Electroplator): 01 Post
9. Junior Instructor (Mechanic – Medical Electronics): 01 Post
10. Police Constable: 131 Posts
11. Lab Attender: 07 Posts
12. Weaving Master (Part-I): 01 Post
13. Weaving Master (Part-II): 01 Post
14. Assistant Professor/ Lecturer: 09 Posts
15. Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Pharmacy): 01 Post
16. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Physics): 01 Post
17. Higher Secondary School Teacher (English): 04 Posts
18. Staff Nurse Grade II: 91 Posts
19. Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion): 23 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should not completed 50 years for Post-1, 25 to 46 years for Post-2, 18 to 50 years for Post-3, 19 to 41 years for Post-4, 20 to 31 years for Post-5, 19 to 44 years for Post-6 to 9, 18 to 26 years for Post-10, 19 to 36 years for Post-11, 18 to 40 years for Post-12, 18 to 50 years for Post-13, 21 to 50 years for Post-14, 24 to 46 years for Post-15, 20 to 45 years for Post-16 & 17, 20 to 41 years for Post-18, 18 to 29 years for Post-19. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Masters Degree of a recognized University in Environmental Sciences/ Environmental Studies or Ph.D for Post-1, Degree in Naval Architecture from a recognised university for Post-2, B.V.Sc or M.V.Sc for Post-3, Degree in Siddha Medicine or equivalent qualification for Post-4, Degree or Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering & have valid Heavy Duty Driving Licence for Post-5, SSLC or its equivalent qualification or Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering for Post-6 to 9, SSLC or its equivalent for Post-10 & 11. For post wise details refer the official notification.
Candidates will be selected based on OMR/ Written Test.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 13-04-2016 up to 12 midnight.
Last date for Apply Online: 13-04-2016 up to 12 midnight.
For more details about Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 click the link given below.,