Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017 Apply online for 34 Typist Posts
Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017 : Karnataka High Court released new notification on their official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in for the recruitment of 34 (thirty four) vacancies for Typist. Job seekers should fill the application online from 28thMarch 2017 and before 30th April 2017.
Recruitment details for Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017 :
Name Of The Job : Typist
No. Of Openings For Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017 : 09 Posts are available
Age Limit For BEL Vacancy 2017 :
Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 30/04/2017
- SC/ST: 18 to 40 years
- Category II-A or II-B or III-A or III-B: 18 to 38 years
- All Others: 18 to 35 years
Education Qualification For Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017 :
Candidates who wanted to participate for Karnataka High Court Typist job should possess Degree in Science / Arts / Commerce / Business Management / Computer Application from a recognized University with 55% marks and should have passed Senior Grade typewriting examination in English & Kannada with knowledge of opening computers.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based on Typing Test and Viva-Voice.
Job Location : Karnataka
Nationality : Indian
How To Apply For Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017 :
Eligible applicants may register through the website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Application Fee for Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2017 :
Applicants who wanted to participate for Typist vacancy should pay the below charges through SBI online payment gateway or Challan generated online.
- SC/ST/Category-I: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- All Others: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission starts From: 28/03/2017
- Form Submission End Date: 30/04/2017
- Challan Payment: 04/05/2017
Important Links :
- Admit Card 2017 – Public Service Commission -ssc
- TNPSC Group 2A Answer Key 2017 Download CCSE 2A Key
- SSC CGL Exam Admit Card 2017 Download CGL Tier 1 Exam Hall Ticket
- UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 Download Medical Service Exam Hall Ticket
- Tamilnadu SSLC 10th Attempt – Supplementary Exam Result June 2017