Kamarajar Port Limited – Ennore Port Enrolment 2017

Kamarajar Port Limited – Ennore Port Enrolment 2017

Kamarajar Port Limited :Kamarajar Port Limited invites application for the Post of Senior Accounts Personnel on Contract basis. Apply before 30 January 2017.

About Kamarajar Port : Ennore Port, officially renamed Kamarajar Port Limited, is located on the Coromandel Coast about 24 km north of Chennai Port, Chennai, it is the 12th major port of India, and the first port in India which is a public company. The Ennore Port Limited is the only corporatised major port and is registered as a company. The Centre holds a stake of about 68 per cent in the Ennore Port Limited and the remaining 32 per cent is held by the Chennai Port Trust. The port has been able to attract an investment of ₹ 26,000 million by private entrepreneurs on various terminals and harbor craft. Ennore Port Limited, designed as Asia’s energy port, is the first corporatised port in India and has only 86 employees.

Recruitment Details for Kamarajar Port Limited: 

Name of the Job: Senior Accounts Personnel

No of Openings : Not Specified

Pay Scale : Rs. 100000/- (Per Month)

Age Limit : 52 to 62 years as on 01.10.2016

Educational Qualification for Kamarajar Port Limited:

CA/ICWA/MBA Finance from recognized institution and 15 years experience in Finance & Accounts in an established large public limited company/Audit firm.

Nationality : Indian

Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)

Selection Process : Selection will be based on Personal Interview.

How to Apply for Kamarajar Port Limited:

Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of Certificate and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification/Experience Certificate send to The General Manager (CS  & BD), Kamarajar Port Limited, Registered office, 4th Floor, erstwhile DLB Building, Near Clive Battery Bus Stop, Rajaji Salai,Chennai – 600 001 on or before 30.01.2017.

Important Dates to Remember :

  • Last Date for Submission of Application form : 30.01.2017

Important Links :

ALSO READ

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.