UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016 Download
UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016: UPJN Admit Card 2016 – Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Invites Applications for the recruitment of Stenographer, Routine Grade Clerk vacancies. The application processing completed on 21.7.2016. Huge number of candidates had applied for UP Jal Nigam recruitment. Now the candidates are eagerly awaiting for UP Jal Nigam Admit Card issue date.
UPJN Admit Card 2016
UP Jal Nigam Exam date announced on its official website www.upjn.org. Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Exam will be held on 5th, 6th & 7th August, 2016 at various examination centers across Uttar Pradesh State. The admit card will contain following information:
- Name of the candidates
- The registration number of the candidates
- Their Roll Number
- Name of the test Venue
- Address of the test venue
- Timing of the Test
- Date of Examination
How to download the UP Jal Nigam Admit Card
As already stated above, the admit card would be uploaded on the official website of UP Jal Nigam, Uttar Pradesh and hence they must know the procedures involved in downloading the UP Jal Nigam Admit Card. Applicants are follow the simple steps to download their UP Jal Nigam Admit Card.
- Visit the official website www.upjn.org
- On the drop-down menu, click on the appropriate Link of the admit card.
- Enter the Registration number, Password & Date of birth.
- System will be generate your Admit Card.
- Download your Admit Card and Take a Printout.
Download Your UP Jal Nigam Admit Card