Indian Army Vacancy 2017 | Lower Division clerk
Indian Army vacancy 2017 Notification Lower Division clerk 05 posts :- Join Indian Army invites application for the position of 05 Lower division clerk vacancies. Apply before 30 days from the date of publication.
Recruitment details for Indian Army Vacancy 2017 :
Name Of The Job : Lower division clerk
No. Of Openings For Indian Army Vacancy 2017 : 05 Posts are available
Age Limit For Indian Army Vacancy 2017 : The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the application should be as on 17th February 2017.
Pay Scale : Rs.19900/- Per Month
Education Qualification For Indian Army Vacancy 2017 :
Candidates should have passed +2 class standard examination board from a recognized board or university with English typing @ 35 words per minute on computer or Hindi Typing @ 30 words per minute on computer.
Selection Procedure : The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Nationality : Indian
How To Apply For Indian Army Vacancy 2017 :
Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents / two self – attested copies of photograph and to self – addressed 12 X 24 cm envelope duly affixed postal stamp of Rs 10/- on each send to OIC, signal records post bag No 5, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh:- 482001 on or before 30 days from the date of publication.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Date of Publication of advertisement is 18th January 2017.Last date for the submission of application is 30 days from the date of publication
Important Links :
- Admit Card 2017 – Public Service Commission -ssc
- TNPSC Group 2A Answer Key 2017 Download CCSE 2A Key
- SSC CGL Exam Admit Card 2017 Download CGL Tier 1 Exam Hall Ticket
- UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 Download Medical Service Exam Hall Ticket
- Tamilnadu SSLC 10th Attempt – Supplementary Exam Result June 2017