Indian Army Recruitment 2016: Indian Army has Invited Applications from Indian Nationals for the recruitment of 47th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men and 18th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course (Including Widows of Defence Personnel for Non Tech Entry) for married/ unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from widows of Defence Personnel for Grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/ Services, Course commencing in Oct 2016 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply online from 09-12-2015 to 08-01-2016 at 1700 hrs or offline on or before 10-02-2016. Age limit, Educational qualification, Selection procedure and how to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2016 is given below.,
Indian Army Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 111
Name and Number of the Post:
I. 47th SSC (Tech) Men: 100 Posts
1. Civil: 25 Posts
2. Mechanical: 15 Posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 15 Posts
4. Automobile/ Work-shop Technology: 02 Posts
5. Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 02 Posts
6. Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Tech/ Info Tech/ M/Sc (Computer Sc): 10 Posts
7. Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 15 Posts
8. Electronics/ Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 07 Posts
9. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 04 Posts
10. Food Tech/ Bio Tech: 03 Posts
11. Bio Medical Engg: 02 Posts
II. 18th SSC (Tech) Women: 10 Posts
1. Civil: 04 Posts
2. Mechanical: 02 Posts
3. Electrical: 02 Posts
4. Telecommunication: 02 Posts
III. Widows of Defence Personnel: 01 Post
1. SSCW (Non Tech)-18: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 20 to 27 years for Post- I & II and 19 to 29 years for Post- III as on 01-10-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per GOI. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Engineering Degree or final year examination of Engineering course.
Candidates will be selected based on Physical Standard, Medical Examination and Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 09-12-2015 to 08-01-2016 at 1700 hrs or send their application along with self attested copies of relevant certificates and in an envelope should be superscribed as “Name of the Officer with Rank” to The Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army), AG’s Branch, DG Recruiting/Rtg-A (WE) Section, West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi- 110066 on or before 10-02-2016.
Starting date for Apply Online: 09-12-2015.
Closing date for Apply Online: 08-01-2016 at 1700 hrs.
Last date for Receipt of Application: 10-02-2016.
For more details about Indian Army Recruitment 2016 click the link given below.,