IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 -43 Junior Technician, Junior Superintendent, AEE Posts
IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 -43 Junior Superintendent, Junior Technician, Junior Technical Superintendent, Technical Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar Posts. Indian Institute of Technology Madras Job Vacancies 2017 Apply Online. IIT Madras Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official website recruit.iitm.ac.in. IIT Madras Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 43
Job Location: Chennai,Tamil nadu
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Deputy Registrar – 02
2. Assistant Registrar – 03
3. Assistant Executive Engineer – 03
4. Technical Officer – 03
5. Deputy Librarian – 03
6. Assistant Security Officer – 01
7. Junior Superintendent – 02
8. Junior Technical Superintendent – 11
9. Junior Technical Superintendent (Library) – 01
10. Junior Technician – 06
11. Security Guard – 10
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: (As on 20.01.2017)
1. Deputy Registrar – A Postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent. 5 years relevant experience in a post carrying PB-3 with GP 5400 or equivalent in Government / Government Research Establishments / Universities / Statutory Organizations/ Organization of high repute.
2. Assistant Registrar – A Postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with excellent Academic record.
3. Assistant Executive Engineer – B.E/B.Tech. (Civil) with 60% and above or equivalent CGPA in relevant field with 8 years experience (OR) M.E/M.Tech. (Civil) with 60% and above or equivalent CGPA with 5 years experience in relevant area.
4. Technical Officer – B.E/B.Tech./M.Sc with 60% and above or equivalent CGPA with 8 years experience in relevant area. (OR) M.E/M.Tech. with 60% and above or equivalent CGPA with 5 years experience in relevant area. Streams: Electronics &Instrumentation, Electrical, Physics
5. Deputy Librarian – Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science/Documentation with atleast 55% marks of its equivalent grade and a consistently good academic record. 8 years experience as an Assistant University Librarian / College Librarian and Evidence of innovative library service and organization of published work and professional commitment.
6. Assistant Security Officer – Graduate + Military / Police or NCC & Fire Fighting training + 6 years experience
7. Junior Superintendent – First Class Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science or Humanities including Commerce with 6 years experience in relevant administrative area.
8. Junior Technical Superintendent – BE/B.Tech./M.Sc./MCA with 5 years experience in relevant area. Streams: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical Engineering
9. Junior Technical Superintendent (Library) – Graduate plus Bachelor of Library Science or Master of Library Science or equivalent Diploma in Library Science with 6 years. Relevant library experience
10. Junior Technician – Diploma in Engineering/ Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Science or Post SSLC with 2 year ITI course with two year relevant experience. Streams: Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical Engineering
11. Security Guard – SSLC with high physical fitness. Desirable: NCC Certificate
How to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2017:
1. Go to IIT Madras careers page at recruit.iitm.ac.in
2. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
3. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill up all the required fields
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. .Print out of online application along with copies of self-attested certificates and other relevant documents should be sent to The Registrar, Recruitment Section, Admn. Building, I.I.T. Madras, Chennai – 600 036 with super scribing on the envelope “APPLICATION for the post of ________” on or before one week after the last date mentioned in the advertisement along with photo copy of supporting documents.
Important Dates IIT Madras Recruitment 2017
1. Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.12.2016
2. Last date for Submission of Online Application: 20.01.2017
3. Date of Written Examination: Feb/March 2017