IBPS Exam Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for Bank PO and Clerical
IBPS Exam Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for Bank PO and Clerical Quantitative Aptitude paper contains 35 questions of 35 marks. You should have well prepared for formulas, concepts, properties, shortcuts tricks, etc. to get success in this subject. Check the Complete list of topics Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for IBPS Exam here and IBPS Prelims preparation tips for Quantitative.
First of all, you need to understand that what does prelims exam importance? – It is the primary step for all students in IBPS 2016 Exam. The candidates who get qualifies in IBPS Exam Prelims will be able to participate in IBPS Mains Exam. So you need to focus more on Preliminary test preparation. IBPS Exam Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus Quantitative Aptitude
Check Major Topics from this section in below table for weightage of questions.
Quantitative Aptitude – Exam Topic and question weightage
|Aptitude Topics for Prelims||Weightage of Qns.|
|Data Interpretation||5 – 10|
|Data Sufficiency||2 – 5|
|Simplification||2 – 5|
|Mensuration||1 – 3|
|Profit and Loss||1 – 3|
|Time and Work||1 – 3|
|Ratio and Proportion||1 – 2|
|Percentage||1 – 2|
|Number Series for IBPS||0 – 5|
|Quadratic Equations||0 – 5|
|Mixture Problems||1 – 2|
Quantitative Aptitude Tips for IBPS Prelims Exam
- You should Attempt Easy category questions first such as Simplification, Problems on Ages, Percentage, Average, Simple Interest, Profit and Loss, TSD, Ratio & Proportions, etc.
- This section consumes most of your time if you are not familiar with shortcut tricks.
- Practice more and more with IBPS Preliminary Mock tests.
- If you do not feel good with this subject, take it at last.
- Check Previous IBPS Prelims Question Papers for a better idea.
- Recommended – Arihant Quantitative Aptitude books for IBPS Exam .
IBPS Exam Prelims Reasoning Syllabus