IARI Recruitment 2016: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi has Invited Applications for the recruitment of 110 Technical Assistant and Technician Vacancies under Direct Recruitment Quota at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi and its Regional Stations / Research Centres at Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh (MP), West Bengal (WB), Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (HP), Maharashtra, Bihar, Delhi, Tamil Nadu under the administrative control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). Interested candidates can apply online on or before 05-02-2016. Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure and how to apply for IARI Recruitment 2016 is given below.,
IARI Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 110
Name and Number of the Posts:
- Technical Assistant T-3: 68 posts
- Technical Assistant / Library T-3: 02 posts
- Hindi Translator T-3: 01 post
- Technician: 32 posts
- Library Assistant: 05 posts
- Technician/Fitter: 01 post
- Technician (Machinist): 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2016. Upper age limit relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST candidate, 3 years for OBC candidate and 10 years Persons with Disability for candidates is admissible as per rules. There is no age limit for ICAR regular employees. Age relaxation for Ex-serviceman will be as per Government of India rules.
1. Technical Assistant T-3: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or any other branch of Science/Social Science relevant to Agriculture or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
2. Technical Assistant / Library T-3: Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science/Library & Information Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized University
3. Hindi Translator T-3: Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking
4. Technician: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board
5. Library Assistant: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board
6. Technician/Fitter: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board
7. Technician (Machinist): Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board
Online: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 250/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates) through NEFT by the candidate into ICAR-INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE Bank Account favouring Account Account No:90293050000017; IFSC Code: SYNB0009029; Syndicat No:90293050000017; IFSC Code: SYNB0009029; Syndicate Bank ate Bank, Pusa Campus e Bank Branch, New Delhi-110012.
Offline: Candidates can also make payment through crossed Demand Draft /Pay Order (On or before closing date of application) favouring Director, INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, New Delhi payable at IARI, New Delhi. Such candidates must mention the Registration ID number on the back side of DD/pay order.
Candidates will be selected based on written Test & Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.iari.res.in on or before 05-02-2016 and send Hard Copy of the print out applications along with Demand Draft /Pay Order and the required enclosure by Speed /Registered post to Senior Admn. Officer (Recruitment Cell), Room No.13, Director’s Office, ICAR -Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa Campus, New Delhi –110012 (India) on or before 05-02-2016.
Last date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Applications: 05-02-2016.
For more details about IARI Recruitment 2016 click the link given below.,