HSSC Vacancy 2017 Apply online for 979 Vacancies
HSSC Vacancy 2017 : Haryana Staff Selection Commission released new notification on their official website hssc.gov.in for the recruitment of 979 (nine hundred seventy nine) vacancies for Steno-Typist. Job seekers should register from 17th March 2017 and before 31st March 2017.
Recruitment details for Manipur High Court Vacancy 2017 :
Name Of The Job : Steno-Typist
No. Of Openings For Manipur High Court Vacancy 2017 : 979 Posts are available
Age Limit For Manipur High Court Vacancy 2017 : 17 to 42 years
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1900/- Per Month
Education Qualification For Manipur High Court Vacancy 2017 :
Candidates who wanted to participate for HSSC Steno-Typist job should have 10+2/10+2 1st Division / Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized board / university and English shorthand at a speed of 80 words per minute and transcription at a speed of 15 words per minute and mistakes should not exceed 8%.
Job Location : Haryana
Nationality : Indian
How To Apply For Manipur High Court Vacancy 2017 :
Eligible applicants may register through the website www.hssc.gov.in from 17/03/2017 to 31/03/2017.
Application Fee for Manipur High Court Vacancy 2017 :
Applicants who wanted to participate for Steno-Typist, Junior Scale Stenographer vacancies should pay the below charges through online. The Fee should be deposited through Net Banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
- General (Male/Female): Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- General (Female of Haryana State): Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
- SC/BC/SBC/EBPG (Male) of Haryana State: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five)
- SC/BC/SBC/EBPG (Female) of Haryana State: Rs. 13/- (Rupee thirteen only)
Important Dates to remember:-
- Fee Last Date: 05/04/2017
Important Links :
- Admit Card 2017 – Public Service Commission -ssc
- TNPSC Group 2A Answer Key 2017 Download CCSE 2A Key
- SSC CGL Exam Admit Card 2017 Download CGL Tier 1 Exam Hall Ticket
- UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 Download Medical Service Exam Hall Ticket
- Tamilnadu SSLC 10th Attempt – Supplementary Exam Result June 2017