HSSC Recruitment 2016: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has Invited Applications for recruitment of 4509 Shift Attendant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Assistant Law Officer, Grid Sub Station Operator, Section Officer & other vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 04-04-2016. Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure and how to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016 is given below.,
HSSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 4509
Name and Number of the Post:
1. Shift Attendant (Re-Advertised): 2426 Posts
2. Upper Divisional Clerk (Re-Advertised): 447 Posts
3. Lower Division Clerk (Re-Advertised): 964 Posts
4. Assistant Law Officer: 03 Posts
5. Grid Sub Station Operator: 418 Posts
6. Upper Divisional Clerk (Head Office/ Field): 36 Posts
7. Lower Division Clerk (Head Office/ Field): 109 Posts
8. Section Officer: 04 Posts
9. Divisional Accountant: 21 Posts
10. Accounts Clerk: 15 Posts
11. Analyst: 08 Posts
12. Assistant Fire Operator: 03 Posts
13. Assistant Store Keeper: 02 Posts
14. Foreman Grade-II (Hydel): 01 Post
15. Foreman Grade-II (Thermal)(Electrical Trade): 05 Posts
16. Foreman Grade-II (Thermal) Mechanical Trade: 04 Posts
17. Operator (Hydel) Electrical: 05 Posts
18. Operator (Hydel) Mechanical: 03 Posts
19. Store Munshi: 03 Posts
20. Technician (Thermal) Electrician: 08 Posts
21. Technician (Thermal) Fitter: 08 Posts
22. Technician (Thermal) Electronics & Communication: 04 Posts
23. Technician (Thermal) Instrumentation & Control: 03 Posts
24. Junior Scale Stenographer: 09 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 42 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Haryana Govt Instructions.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matric with 02 years ITI Course in Electrician/ Electronics/ Wireman trade or Lineman & Electrification (Maintenance & Repair of Electrical and Domestic Appliances) from VEI (Vocational Educational Institute) with a minimum 60% marks for Post-01, Bachelor Degree in commerce with 60% marks for Post-02, 03 & 06 LLB(Professional) Degree from any university recognized by Govt. of Haryana for Post-04, Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE or by a state board of Technical Education with 55% marks for Post-05, Graduation with a minimum 60% marks for Post-07. For post wise qualification details refer the official notification.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 150/- for Gen (Male/ Female) & Rs. 75/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only) and Rs. 35/- for male & Rs. 18/- for Female (of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only) for Post No. 04, 05, 08 to 10, 12, 14 to 18 & 24 and Rs. 100/- for Gen (Male/ Female) & Rs. 50/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only) and Rs. 25/- for male, Rs. 13/- for Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only) for Post No. 01 to 03, 06, 07, 11, 13, 19 to 23 through online. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. No Fee for PH/ Ex-Serviceman of Haryana candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on Certificate verification/written test/ interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.hssc.gov.in on or before 04-04-2016 up to 11:59 pm.
Closing date to Apply Online: 04-04-2016.
Last date for Payment of Fee: 07-04-2016.
For more details about HSSC Recruitment 2016 click the link given below.,