Hettich Freshers Walkin – SVIET 12 August – Punjab
Hettich Freshers Walkin – SVIET 12 August – Punjab BE / B.Tech : Engineer Trainees Compensation : Rs. 20,000 per Month with Good Future Prospects.
Swami Vivekanand Group of Institutes (SVIET) (www.sviet.ac.in)
Recruitment for the company – Hettich
HETTICH – a well known German multinational with operations in 110 countries worldwide has a turnover in excess of US$ 1.2 billion and an expertise in precision engineering of over 125 years, known across the world for its high quality furniture fittings and hardware.
– Awarded amongst the world’s best place to work for
– Hettich Products received International Design award 2015
Greetings to All! from Placement Team of ‘SVIET’ ! We are organizing a Pooled Off-Campus event for the company ‘Hettich’. The event details are as mentioned below:
Hettich, which is a Market leader, is conducting the campus placement at our campus on 12th Aug 2016 for B.Tech (ME) of 2016 batch passout only.
Job Position : Engineer Trainee
Job Designation : Pre and Post Sales Engineer
Job Category : Core Engineering
Walk-In Location : Mohali, Punjab
Compensation : Rs. 20,000 per Month with Good Future Prospects
Joining Time : Immediate
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria : (Mandatory)
1. B.Tech (Mechanical / Mechatronics / Production / Mechanical-Related) of 2016 Batch Passout.
2. 65% Aggregate marks in B.Tech.
3. Good Communication and learning Skills.
4. Should have mix of technical skills and sales flair.
5. Joining Immediate.
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Instructions to students for the Placement Drive :
1. A Photo Identification like License; College I Card, etc is to be brought by the candidate.
2. You need to Carry 2 Passport Size Photographs, CV and 1 Set of Photocopies of Certificates with you at the time of test.
3. Wear in formal dress only.
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
1. Updated Resume – Multiple Copies.
2. Government Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License).
3. 2 Passport Size Photographs.
4. College ID Card.
5. 1 Set of Photocopies of Certificates with you at the time of test
Note: Online registration is must to appear for this process. No on the spot registration is allowed.
Note: There will NOT be any Charges for this process.
Walk-In Date : On 12th August 2016 (Friday).
Reporting Time : 9.30 AM sharp.
Walk-In Venue :
Banur, On Chandigarh Banur Highway,
Near Gian Sagar Hospital,
Contact Person : HR
For Any Query Candidates are Welcome to Contact US (Any Time Between 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM) : +91-9041334488, +91-7837300461.
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.