GCET Application Form 2016
GCET Application Form 2016: Directorate Of Technical Education (DTE Goa), Goa is going to conduct GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test) from 10th & 11th May 2016. GCET Application Form are invited from students who want to get admission in M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.E, B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S, B.Sc., A.H.S., B.P.T. etc courses. In response of GCET Notification, interested students may submit their application through proper channel till end date that is given below.
Name of Organization – Directorate Of Technical Education, Goa
Name of Test – Goa Common Entrance Test
GCET Exam Date – 10th & 11th May 2016
Candidates who want to apply for Goa Common Entrance Test must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination of the Goa Board or an examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
Candidates who are interested should have completed 17 years on or before 31st December 2016. There is no age limit for admission to Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture courses.
Candidates are required to pay approx Rs. 1500/- as the application fee in form of Demand Draft to Director of Technical Education at Panaji.
Candidates will be selected on basis their performance in Goa Common Entrance Test. As per marks in this exam candidates have to appear for counseling process.
Valid Score at GCET 2016:
- For Medicine and Dentistry Degree courses, minimum score should be 50%.
- SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates should possess atleast 40% score and PH category candidates should possess 45% score.
How to apply for GCET online Application Form:
- Candidate should go to official site that is gov.into download format of GCET Application Form or from notified locations as per Centre opted on payment of required fee.
- Application should be written in prescribed format with required information and must be attached along with copies of required documents and certificates.
- The applicant should submit the Application Form at the notified Application Reception Centre as per centre opted, along with a DD.
- Incomplete application shall not be accepted by the organization.
- Forms shall be accepted with additional Late Fee of Rs. 1000/- till scheduled date.
GCET Important Date:
|Last date for receiving forms||02nd April 2016|
|Last date for receiving of Form with late fee||29th April 2016|
|Dates of Exam||10th & 11th May 2016|
|Result will be declared||18th May 2016|
|Start of receiving of application forms for Admission (FORM B/B1) at notified location||19th May 2016|
|Last date for receiving forms for Admission (FORM B/B1) at notified location||27th May 2016|
|Display of Eligibility List at Admission Centre||07th June 2016|
|Last date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility||09th June 2016|
|Display of Provisional Merit List at Admission Centre||13th June 2016|
|Display of Final Merit List at Admission Centre||15th June 2016|
|First Round of Admission||16th to 24th June 2016|
|Second Round of Admission||18th to 21st July 2016|
|Extra Round of Admission due to unexpected circumstances (if required)||As notified in news papers|
|Special Round of Admission to fill vacant seats (if any) in MBBS/BDS Courses||30th September 2016|
Click the link given below for more Details about GCET Application Form 2016