Freshers Walkin BOEING INDIA Product Support Engineers Chennai
Freshers Walkin BOEING INDIA Product Support Engineers Chennai preferably in BE Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering Disciplines.
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL and only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.
Job ID: 10460
Location: Chennai, India
The Production Support Engineer performs specific production tasks associated with collecting and analyzing engineering metrics and also assists in performing design support to verify the engineering integrity through use of analytical methods. Assists in the development, maintenance and distribution of engineering documents, reports and correspondence to the stakeholders to enable business activity.
- Bachelors in Engineering preferably in Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering Disciplines.
- Only 2015 and 2016 Passed Out Candidates can apply.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES :
- Strong communication skills in speaking and writing.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Understanding the process documentations and applicable standards.
- Attention to detail and ability to work well within a group environment.
- General understanding and familiarization of engineering practices and related technical publications.
- Good organizational skills and strong customer focus attitude.
- Proven reasoning, analytical abilities and mechanical aptitude.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Under general supervision, collects, analyzes and validates engineering performance metrics and coordinates organizational requirements to support business needs.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity by referring to policies, procedures and best practices for guidance.
- Assists with training in the utilization of processes and tools and supports the integration of engineering designs.
- Assists in the identification and validation of user access roles and tip sheets.
- Supports the development and implementation of standards.
- Assists in providing configuration management, coordinating changes and performing assessments of compliance.
- Supports in the development, maintenance and distribution of engineering documents, reports and correspondence to enable business activity.
Job Type: Full-Time
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL and Only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview. Apply before the link is expired/removed.