Freshers OffCampus APOSTEK SOFTWARE Java Developer 15 Sept Bang
Freshers OffCampus APOSTEK SOFTWARE Java Developer 15 Sept Bang Salary: INR 3.5 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA Course Spec: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT) Java, Core java, J2EE OOPS .
Recruitment for our reputed client – Apostek Software LLP
Founded in 2006 and based in Bangalore, Apostek started with a mission to provide strategic development and consulting services to startups in the area of Mobile Web, Mobile Applications and Web Application Development. They have set up offshore development centers for several startups and helped them achieve their business goals. Having gained experience in the mobile space, they developed their first product – the Slot Machine game on iPhone and Android which was very successful. Subsequently, they continue to produce top ranking mobile games in Cards and Casino and Casual category.
Job Details :
# Industry: IT
# Job location: Bangalore
# Desired Experience: Fresher
# Target Batch Passout: 2016
# Salary: INR 3.5 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates performance in the interview)
# Bond: 2 Years
# Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)
# Tentative date of joining: Immediate
# Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
# Candidate will be responsible for following:
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
– Prepare and produce releases of software components.
– Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Skill Set Required :
# Candidates must have following skills:
– Excellent Aptitude and logical skills
– Good knowledge of Java, Core java, J2EE and OOPS concepts
– Excellent communication skills.
Interview Process :
# Face to face Interview
Note: Last date to register – 15 September 2016. Apply before the link is expired/removed.