Freshers Off-Campus SD Pro Solutions Matlab Simulink Developers Chennai BE / B.Tech (EEE/ECE): 2015 / 2016 Passout Industry: Electronics and Semiconductor.
Recruitment for our reputed client – SD Pro Solutions
SD Pro Solutions is a leading Engineering and Educational Project provider for Diploma, Engineering (Under Graduate, Post graduates) and Research Scholars. SD Pro was established in the year 2013 for Project Development, Course Designing, Training, and placement guidance, based at South India. SD Pro providers Training and Projects in Embedded systems, VLSI, Matlab, Power systems, Power Electronics, DSP/DIP, VLSI, .Net, Java/J2EE /Android, Mechanical Design and Fabrication as well as develops its own range of quality Embedded products. SD Pro has successfully powered itself in training thousands of students and professionals.
Job Details :
- Industry: Electronics and Semiconductor.
- Salary: INR 0.96 LPA – INR 1.2 LPA.
- Target Batch Passouts: 2015-2016.
- Course Specialization: B.Tech (EEE/ECE).
- Job Location: Chennai (Tirchy).
- Probation / Training Period: None.
- Desired Experience: Fresher.
- Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required :
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Creation of specifications, design and test documents.
- Candidate have to work in different programing environment like C,C and MATLAB.
- Should have good technical skills and practical konowledge of MPlab and Embedded systems.
- Participating in all stages of software development, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, test, and maintenance.
Interview Process :
- Technical Round (Face to Face).
- HR Round (Face to Face).
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.