Freshers – Mindtree – Off-Campus – BE / B.Tech / MCA: 2016 Passout : Engineers @ Bangalore
Freshers – Mindtree – Off-Campus ,Freshers – BE / B.Tech / MCA: 2016 Passout : Engineers @ Bangalore
A bout the Company – Mindtree
Mindtree is a USD 600 million IT services company having technology services delivered and accelerated growth for Global over 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. They are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with 200+ clients and offices located at 14 countries. Mindtree delivers amazing results by helping 150 million passengers fly safely, by improving security and performance for one of the world’s largest e-commerce stores. Unifying brand messaging and improving engagement for 1 billion consumers. Mindtree is specialized in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
[Freshers] – Mindtree – Off-Campus – BE / B.Tech / MCA: 2016 Passout : Engineers @ Bangalore
Details of the Job:
- Industry: IT
- Mindtree is looking for “Engineers” to be part of their industry groups and technology practices.
- CTC: INR 3, 20,000/- p.a.
- 10th and 12th percentage – 65% for BE / B.Tech
- Aggregate percentage – 65% in Engineering (BE / B.Tech – 2016 batch)
- 10th, 12th and degree – 60% if MCA – 2016 Batch
- Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA: Total marks obtained from in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by total of maximum marks in all the subjects from first to last semester.
- Candidates need to clear all exams before joining and should come with Degree Certificates: At the time of recruitment, Mindtree allow candidates to appear for the selection/interview process if they have less than 2 backlogs
- Only Students from circuit branches can take part in the Mindtree selection process (branches mentioned below). – Computer Science and Engineering(CSE) – Electronics – Electronics and Electricals (EEE) – Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) – Electronics and Instrumentation (E&I) – Electronics and telecommunication Engineering (ETE) – Information Science – Information Technology () – Instrumentation Engineering – Telecommunication – MCA
Programming/Written Test followed by Technical/HR Interview.