- 1 Cuddalore District Court Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
- 1.1 Selection Procedure:
- 1.2 How to Apply:
- 1.3 Important Dates:
- 1.4 Trichy TNPL Recruitment 2016 – 26 Semi Skilled Fitter Posts
- 1.5 Central University of Tamilnadu Vacancy 2016 – 21 Non Teaching Posts
- 1.6 Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2016 – 862 Apprentice Posts
- 1.7 Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2016 – 17 LDC, Office Assistant & Other Posts
- 1.8 Madurai District Court Recruitment 2016 – 25 Office Asst & Other Posts
- 1.9 Nilgiris District Court Recruitment 2016 – 56 Steno, OA, Watchman & Other
Cuddalore District Court Recruitment 2016: Principal District Court, Cuddalore has Invited Applications for the recruitment of 78 Steno typist, Junior Assistant, Typist, Driver, Examiner & Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, Office Assistant and Full time Masalchi/Watch man/Sanitary worker vacancies on temporary/ regular basis. Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on on before 31-03-2016. Age limit, Educational qualification, Selection procedure and how to apply for Cuddalore District Court Recruitment 2016 is given below.,
Cuddalore District Court Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 78
Name and Number of the Post:
1). Steno typist: 08 posts
2). Junior Assistant: 03 posts
3). Typist: 06 posts
4). Driver: 01 post
5). Examiner & Reader: 02 posts
6). Senior Bailiff: 05 posts
7). Junior Bailiff: 18 posts
8). Xerox Operator: 03 posts
9). Office Assistant: 22 posts
10). Full time Masalchi/Watch man/Sanitary worker: 10 posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 – 30 years for OC, 18 – 32 years for BC/MBC, 18 – 35 years for SC/ST/SC(A) and 18 – 40 years for PH candidates as on 01-07-2016.
- Steno typist: Must have passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand:- (i) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or) (ii) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English (or) (iii) by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
- Junior Assistant: SSLC Passed
- Typist: Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting:- i) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or) ii) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English (or) iii) by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
- Driver: LMV – Driving License with practical Experience of Driving Motor vehicle for the period of not less than 5 years.
- Examiner & Reader: SSLC Passed
- Senior Bailiff: SSLC Passed Preferable knowledge in computers.
- Junior Bailiff: VIII Passed
- Xerox Operator: SSLC Passed with Practical experience for the period of not less than 6 months in the operation of Xerograph machine
- Office Assistant: VIII Passed
- Full time Masalchi/Watch man/Sanitary worker: Able to read & Write in Tamil
Short Listed candidates will be called for Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their duly filled application in prescribed format along with self attested recent passport size photograph, self attested all educational certificates & relevant documents in an envelope should super scribed as “Application for the Post of _______” by post only to The Principal District & Session Judge, Principal District Court, Cuddalore on or before 31-03-2016.
Last date for Submission of Applications: 31-03-2016.
For more details about Cuddalore District Court Recruitment 2016 click the link given below.,