Bombay High Court Goa Recruitment 2017 – 56 Clerk, Peon Other Posts
Bombay High Court Goa Recruitment 2017: High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panji Invites Application for the recruitment of 56 Personal Assistant, Shorthand Writer, Assistant Librarian, Clerk, Peon & Sweeper vacancies. Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on on before 15.04.2017. Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Selection procedure and how to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 – Bombay High Court Goa Jobs 2017 – Bombay High Court Goa Notification 2017 is given below.,
Bombay High Court Goa Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Goa
Total Number of the Post: 56
Name and Number of the Post:
- Personal Assistant: 04 posts
- Shorthand Writer: 02 posts
- Assistant Librarian: 02 posts
- Clerk: 32 posts
- Peon: 14 posts
- Sweeper: 02 posts
- Personal Assistant: Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400/-
- Shorthand Writer: Rs. 9300-34800 + 4300/-
- Assistant Librarian: Rs. 5200-20200 + 2800/-
- Clerk: Rs. 5200-20200 + 1900/-
- Peon: Rs. 4440-7440 + 1300/-
- Sweeper: Rs. 4440-7440 + 1300/-
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 21 to 40 years for post-01, 02, 25 to 40 years for post-03, 18 to 40 years for post-04, 05, 06 as on the date of advertisement. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have a University Degree, Degree in Law, ITI, 4th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI, Shorthand, Typewriting. Refer official notification for Complete details.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- for the post of Personal Assistant, Rs. 500/- for the post of Shorthand Writer/ Assistant Librarian/ Clerk and Rs. 200/- for the post of Peon/ Sweeper through Postal Order drawn in favour of the Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji-Goa.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Written test & Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can send their duly filled application in prescribed format along with self attested recent passport size photograph, self attested all educational certificates & relevant documents in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of _______” by Registered Post/ Speed Post to the Office of the Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Lyceum Complex, Altinho, Panaji-Goa 403 001, on or before last date 15.04.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://ecourts.gov.in/
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Download Application Form”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Send concerned address mentioned in official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Submission of Applications: 15.04.2017.
For more details about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 – Bombay High Court Goa Jobs 2017 – Bombay High Court Goa Notification 2017 click the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: