BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2016 – 100 Neem Trainee Posts
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Electronics Division, Bangalore has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 100 Graduates (Non-Engineering, Non-Technical) as NEEM Trainees vacancies for various disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format on or before 15-04-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
BHEL Bangalore Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 100
Name of the Post: Neem Trainee (Non-Engineering/ Non-Technical)
Name of the Branch/ Disciplines:
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years & maximum 30 years General category, 33 years for OBC category, 35 years for SC/ ST Category, 10 years for PWD Category candidates as on 01-03-2016. Age relaxations are admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree with B.COM/ B.B.M/ B.A/ B.SC/ B.C.A/ B.S.W with minimum of 70% of marks (60% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of all the years semesters from recognized University, Institution.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility norms should submit duly filled application form, which can be downloaded from BHEL website: www.bheledn.com
- The Application Form shall be enclosed with the Self-attested photocopies of the documents mentioned below:-
1. Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
2. Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Degree qualification * Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted along with the application.
3. Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
4. Copy of Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *Format enclosed.
5. Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
6. Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
- The Application Form duly signed along with the self-attested copy of the documents mentioned above shall be sent to the address mentioned below:- Sr. Manager (HR-Administration), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Electronics Division, Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560 026 so as to reach us on or before 15/04/2016 by post/courier. Any other correspondence either in soft or hard form will not be entertained.
- The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed with “Application for the engagement of Graduates (Non-Engineering/Non-Technical) as NEEM Trainees in BHEL, EDN, Bangalore.
- BHEL is not responsible for any postal/courier loss or delay in receipt of applications.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15-04-2016.
For more details like desirable qualification, stipend, duration & other information click on the link given below…