Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2016-17 – 1039 Specialist Officers Posts
Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2016-17: Bank of Baroda (BOB), Baroda Corporate Centre, Mumbai has Invited Online Applications for the recruitment of 1039 Specialist Officer vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 09.11.2016 to 29.11.2016 (Extended to 02.12.2016). Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure and how to apply for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 is given below.,
Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2016-17 Details:
Total Number of the Post: 1039
Name and Number of the post:
- Credit Analysts (Chartered Accountants) SMG/S IV – 40
- Finance / Credit MMG/S-II – 235
- Finance / Credit MMG/S-III – 205
- Trade Finance MMG/S -II – 100
- Treasury – Product Sales MMG/S -II – 20
- Treasury – Dealers/ Traders MMG/S -II – 5
- Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives) MMG/S -III – 3
- Treasury – Equity Analyst MMG/S -III – 1
- Risk Management MMG/S -III – 10
- Agriculture product specialist –Gold loan MMG/S -III – 1
- Agriculture product specialist – Warehouse Receipt MMG/S -III – 1
- specialist –Food & Agro Processing MMG/S -III – 1
- Agriculture product specialist –High Tech Agri Projects MMG/S -III – 1
- Agriculture product specialist –Farm mechanization MMG/S -III – 1
- Marketing MMG/S -II – 200
- Planning JMG/S-I – 57
- Planning MMG/S -II – 11
- Economists MMG/S -II – 4
- Economist SMG/SIV – 1
- Law MMG/S -II – 17
- IT – Software Development MMG/S -II – 5
- IT – Data Scientist MMG/S -III – 2
- IT – Software Testing MMG/S -III – 1
- IT – Database Management MMG/S -III – 2
- IT – Data Analyst MMG/S -III – 9
- IT security (CISA) MMG/S -III – 3
- HRM MMG/S -II – 25
- HRM MMG/S -III – 15
- Security MMG/S -II – 32
- Fire JMG/S-I – 9
- Electrical engineers MMG/S -II – 2
- Civil engineers / Architects MMG/S -II – 8
- Official Language (Hindi) MMG/S -II – 12
Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2016-17
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 28 to 40 years for MMG/S -III, 25 to 32 years for MMG/S -II as on 01.11.2016. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates as per rule. Refer official notification complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Chartered Accountant/ CA/ ICWA/Full time MBA (Finance)/ Full time PGDBM (Finance), Any Graduate, B.Sc, M.Sc, MA, Four year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications / Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications and four years post qualification experience. For post wise qualification details refer the official notification.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 600/- & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates through Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Online written test & interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates can apply Online through the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 09.11,2016 to 29.11.2016(Extended to 02.12.2016).
Starting date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 09.11,2016.
Closing date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 29.11.2016 (Extended to 02.12.2016).
For more details about Bank of Baroda Special Officer Vacancy 2016-17 click the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs:
Latest All India Jobs: