Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2016: Axis Bank Young Bankers Program has been organized by Axis Bank for those who want to make their future by imparting area expertise and skill set in field of Banking. Bank is looking for candidates who have Positive attitude and honesty towards works for this program. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply by filling online application form on or before 28-06-2016.
Name of association: Axis Bank
Name of Position: Assistant Manager
Educational Requirement: Graduates
Age limits: 25 years
Selection Process: Test and Interview
Last Date To Apply Online: 28th June 2016
Contenders who wish to apply for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program may get other details about qualification, salary details, selection process, how to apply, etc from the below section of this page which is well framed by dedicated team of http://india-allinone.com.
Candidates must hold Graduates Degree in any stream, with 55% and above in their FINAL year of graduation or aggregate of 55% and above in graduation.
Limitation of Age:
Age of candidates should be 25 years, born on or after 1st April, 1990.
- Candidates will be paid a monthly salary of Rs.5, 000/- per month for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
- On successful completion of course the candidate would be absorbed in the role of ‘Customer Service Officer (CSO)’ at Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 4.01 lakhs per annum.
Breakup of the same is as shown below:
|Fixed Gross CTC||Rs. 2,53,800/-|
|Staff Loan Benefit||Rs. 65,640/-|
|Performance Bonus||Rs. 54,000/-|
|Total Gross CTC||Rs. 4,01,052/-|
Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates shall be selected by Axis Bank through a selection process consisting of an online Aptitude Test followed by an Interview.
- The Aptitude test will be conducted online.
- The test duration will be of 2 hours (approximately).
- The test will assess the proficiency of candidates in the areas of below mentioned 4 modules:
|Module Name||Duration (Minutes)|
All the candidates who successfully clear the Aptitude test will be invited for a Personal Interview. Candidates will be informed of their progress and status at each stage by email and SMS.
Process to apply for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program:
- Candidates first go to official site of organization that is www.axisbank.com
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- On next page hit “Young Bankers Program” link available on top of page.
- Get entire details from opened notification and then use “Apply Now-> Apply to ABYB l” option to fill online application form.
- Fill the application form with complete information in an appropriate manner.
- Make payment of application fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Procedure to fill online Application Form
|Last Date of Application||28th June 2016|
|Online Assessments||11th to 13th July 2016|
|Interview Process||21st to 25th July 2016|
|Payment of Caution Deposit Fees||29th July to 3rd August 2016|
|Program Starts||1st September 2016|
For more details about Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2016 click the link given below.,