Assam NIT Vacancy 2017 | Temporary Faculty posts
Assam NIT Vacancy 2017 Notification Temporary Faculty posts :- National Institute of Technology, (NIT) invites application for the position of 24 Temporary Faculty vacancies. Apply before 2nd February 2017.
Recruitment details for Assam NIT Vacancy 2017 :
Name Of The Job : Temporary Faculty
No. Of Openings For Assam NIT Vacancy 2017 : 24 Posts are available
Age Limit For Assam NIT Vacancy 2017 : The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of national organization of Technology organization.
Pay Scale : Rs.35000/- Per Month
Education Qualification For Assam NIT Vacancy 2017 :
Candidates should have master degree in engineering with first class or MBA in finance / marketing / HR with 1st class or PHD with first class.
Selection Procedure : The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
Job Location : Assam
Nationality : Indian
How To Apply For Assam NIT Vacancy 2017 :
Candidates may apply on plain paper along with bio data with self – attested copies of testimonials / documents send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before -2nd February 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Last date for the submission of application is 2nd February 2017.
Important Links :
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Admit Card 2017 – Public Service Commission -ssc
- TNPSC Group 2A Answer Key 2017 Download CCSE 2A Key
- SSC CGL Exam Admit Card 2017 Download CGL Tier 1 Exam Hall Ticket
- UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 Download Medical Service Exam Hall Ticket
- Tamilnadu SSLC 10th Attempt – Supplementary Exam Result June 2017